Fish: The source says MacDonald is favored as Seahawks hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It's Fish but you have to admit, they have had plenty of time to hire Quinn

quickccc

Reaction score
Fish: just a dart throw in the dark, to see if something lucky can stick ?

I'll await another source such as Ian, or Adam to break the big news.

quickccc

Reaction score
I agree ......he may have overplayed his hand. I'm still not convinced he's returning even w/o an HC job.

i'm just the opposite .. i think he will return as our DC , even if it's to resurrect his stock as a DC.

plus just as Big Mac is surprisingly returning.. i can see the same happening with Quinn, .. with this Jones management.

Havic

Reaction score
Dq may have no interest in being a head coach. He is paid like one now in Dallas and can leverage that to get raises

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Why would any coach want to leave Dallas? Failure is an acceptable outcome and a non-firable offense.

Rayman70

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Rayman70

Reaction score
Usually, it's a safe bet to roll with the exact opposite of what Fish says. Just my own experience.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Washington would also have loved McDonald but Quinn appears to be their front runner if Seattle hires McDonald

Kwyn

Reaction score
Usually, it's a safe bet to roll with the exact opposite of what Fish says. Just my own experience.
The original source was a fan in Seattle who has some connections in the org. She was right about Carroll.

She first floated this while the Seattle team was on the plane back from Baltimore. This morning, as you see, McDonald is now traveling today to Seattle for a second round.

Looking pretty legit at this point regardless of the source.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Why do people post fish???
He’s local. He’s just scraping his feed and reposting. To be honest, just being on the boards for those two sites makes someone more knowledgeable on this topic than Fish.

The Washington and Seattle boards and Reddit are on fire with these rumors.

Seattle Reddit was actually tracking the plane last night and attempting to find out if there were more passengers coming back than went out.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Jerry was right!
The entire band is getting back together!
:flagwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.