Fisher: Cowboys should trade for Nick Foles

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I can hear the Dak fans already..... "the team sucks when Foles is on the field. So what if he has a Lombardi, he's 4th tier compared to super Dak".

If anything he could teach Dak how to win big games. You know, those games where Dak fails to show up.

Last edited:

pgreptom

Reaction score
Still a $7 million cap hit....

Pass.. Like Mike should be doing with the doobie he's holding.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Still a $7 million cap hit....

Pass.. Like Mike should be doing with the doobie he's holding.
4 mil this season and 2 next can become 1 mil next season and he has proven he can win under pressure with a fairly bad team

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
4 mil this season and 2 next can become 1 mil next season and he has proven he can win under pressure with a fairly bad team

+1 Facts
Thanks for the detail. 7mil total feels like the boundary to me. A mil or two less makes a difference. It's close for me.

4 mil yes
7 mil no

That's pending whatever they think of what we got.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
He wasn't any good in Jacksonville and he couldn't beat out Trubisky, yet he would do well here as a backup? I don't think so.

Let the Bears have him. I doubt they are not going to make 3 QBs active on gameday. Fields will be active. So, it comes down to Dalton and Foles for the other slot on gameday.

I guess the Bears will wait and see if someone gets hurt and they can move Foles.

If it is a backup QB, I would go with a mobile QB. These statues in the pocket like Foles and Flacco won't do well as a backup in my opinion. Could have had Trubisky as a backup for less money.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I can hear the Dak fans already..... "the team sucks when Foles is on the field. So what if he has a Lombardi, he's 4th tier compared to super Dak".

If anything he could teach Dak how to win big games. You know, those games where Dak fails to show up.

What are Zeke's numbers in big games?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think he is fairly cheap for a proven backup QB better than what we have for sure

It's close for me. I'm big on developing young QBs, so any veteran backup QB has some automatic downside to me.

What's the most you'd pay for Foles?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Your hate for Dak is concerning. You’ve got some serious issues.