Twitter: Fisher: Glazer: Dak not going anywhere, not asking for $40M

lonestar2288

Reaction score
I'm of a "neutral" mindset with Dak. He does check a lot of boxes, and we can win with him. However, I do think the Herd coined it best by saying he's not a blank check type of talent. I wouldn't put his pay at or above Wilson's. And on a side bar, wins are a TEAM stat more than any other stat out there. I understand it being heavily connected to the QB, but if that's the case let's review last yr...8-8, didn't beat a team over .500 and 3 games without a TD. If he gets the wins in negotiations, he has to answer for the flubs too. Especially on a"bet on myself" response to the supposed 32 offered at the start of the season. IMO, 33-34 is fair market, anything over that is overpay and a risk

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
People focus on the money. The most costly aspect to this contract will be the years wasted with a QB who's not good enough.

30 million, 35, 40. It's all unpalatable to me.
Then for your own mental health, as well as the rest of us, please go stick your head in a hole until he’s gone.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I was reading the Yahoo article that said he turned down $33M and decided to peek in on the 8000+ comments. The first 25-30 ALL said he didn't deserve it or was worth that kind of money. Wed think he one of the most polarized Cowboy player in recent history now. IMO ONLY a Super Bowl will the slow the attacks he's going receive.
Making the SB requires consistent good play, and great play when you need it. I have not yet seen that from this Century's Cowboys.