Video: Fisher Goes on Rant, Calling Fans Idiots, Says Peters Negotiations Not Over

Pass2Run

Reaction score
He was actually a good reporter many years ago.'
- There was a period of time when he had the best info of the local media covering the Cowboys.
- He obviously lost his source at some point and decided to go the sensational route.
- He is bitter that hack media guy Skip Bayless, who he worked with back in the day, is not making millions.

I like Fisher, like you say, for his info. I just think he does himself a disservice by staring down his nose at fans. It's pretty obvious he thinks he's better than the average NFL fan. So I think that's the part that most NFL fans sense. When someone doesn't like someone or has disdain for them, the person on the other end can usually sense that one way or another. That's what Fisher is bad at.

IMO, the best Cowboys reporters out there are Phillips, Gehlkin and Lawrence.

Has any red blooded male ever even noticed the mole? Cindy Crawford could rub that sucker all over me.

That's why I like guys like Rob Phillps. He just gives you the important stuff, and may comment here or there. But doesn't make it a big deal. He doesn't start drama with fans. This stuff Fisher is doing is clownery as far as journalism goes.

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
If Peters signs somewhere else, Fish's walk back is gonna be hilarious.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
If Peters signs somewhere else, Fish's walk back is gonna be hilarious.

Also, if we are anything less than 9-8, people will talk about 8-9 all the way to 0-17, but the mole!

You just have to anticipate those things better, imo.

He's setting himself up for a foot in the mouth, big time.

RonWashington

Reaction score
What team led the league allowing 49 sacks last year ? Yes the Chicago Bears . Jason Peters is a body to throw out there . Dudes 40 . Sign him don’t sign him meh . This is hardly suspenseful .