Twitter: Fisher on Holland and Molden

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I look at both as solid second round DBs, but for me it depends on where Dallas would use them. If we're talking about a single high free safety then I've got Holland almost a full round ahead of Molden. I really like the player. If they're talking about leaving Molden at nickel slot, then I'm more on board with him and think he's one of the better nickel corners in the draft. I just wouldn't move him and don't see the same versatility in him that I do in Holland.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Holland is my favorite safety in this class. I think 44 is a steal

I've been thinking for weeks that Holland sneaks into the top 40. He's too productive, too good in coverage, and forces too many turnovers for some team not to covet him.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That’s my concern.
I don't remember a ton about his dad, but look at how soft he looks here.

tUF06ij8_400x400.jpg

He probably taught Elijah how to knit and write poetry. Whereas Joe Horn probably had Jaycee submerged underwater for 15 hours a day, learning how to survive by hunting sharks

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Surtain / Horn and Holland Is an A+ for me

For Molden I’m a little more skeptical
I prefer Holland, but many are discounting Molden cause of his size and testing numbers. He is a baller and a fierce competitor. What he lacks in size/length, he makes up with excellent instincts.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Holland is way better and more suited to be a single high...
They both played a similar role in their last year in college. Think Molden would be fine at safety, has great instincts and can hold up as a tackler. I would take Holland ahead of him, but would be very happy with Molden.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Molden is a player I comp to the Buffalo Bills Safety duo: Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde (former GB Packer).

The Bills duo average about 5'11 190, 4.5 40 yard dash. Molden is 5'10 190, 4.58 40.

I prefer Holland cause he's a better athlete who fits that single high FS pretty well, and he has punt return abilities...which I think is important for a guy who tracks the ball back deep.

Edit: If Dallas gets Molden I'll be okay, but not stoked. Although his comps are solid players.