Twitter: Fisher: Team Captains Selected

Staubacher

Reaction score
I could do without Ware and Witten as captains. Not sure they inspire many to play balls to the wall. Would have loved to have seen Dez, Carr and Allen with the C! Ware does nothing for me as a leader, I'm with Warren Sapp on him. If you have to ask how to lead, your pretty much not a leader.

The players voted not Warren Sapp so apparently they think differently than Sapp who acts like a clown on TV

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Would have liked to see Dez in place of Witten on offense, but the players voted so whatever.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How can fans say who they wanted when the players voted who they wanted to lead them? I still think Dez is a leader. I don't know if he's there vocally yet but he definitely leads by example.

blackbull

Reaction score
And Witten is vocal? Lol I agree with the guy who said Carr over Ware.

50cent

Reaction score
The players voted not Warren Sapp so apparently they think differently than Sapp who acts like a clown on TV

So I guess you have an official count of the players votes and can guarantee the vote for Ware was unanimous? Because I know for sure that not everyone voted for him.

Staubacher

Reaction score
So I guess you have an official count of the players votes and can guarantee the vote for Ware was unanimous? Because I know for sure that not everyone voted for him.

Huh?

You're not even making sense. But whatever man I'm not stooping down into an argument about team captains that the team itself selected. You and Sapp can think whatever you want

50cent

Reaction score
Huh?

You're not even making sense. But whatever man I'm not stooping down into an argument about team captains that the team itself selected. You and Sapp can think whatever you want

Oh I'm making sense because I have knowledge that there are PLAYERS in that lockerroom that feel the same as Sapp in regards to Ware leadership qualities and didn't vote for him as a captain. He may get the C, but not every player voted agrees with the results, so why can't I disagree and Sapp for that matter?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too early for Dez to be a captain, IMO. But he's well on his way.