Twitter: Fisher tweet about Witten

ferrispata

Reaction score
If the plan is to let Des go in the next year or so then you sign Watkins and still draft Moore.

I think Beasley is gone.

Dez
Watkins
Moore
Switzer
Williams
Noah B

I don't think you can get rid of Beasley until you know Switzer is the answer.

Hardline

Reaction score
If Witten rides off in the sunset it will be a sad day
And TE needs to be a top priority in the top of the draft.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
You really should.

Look at this scoopage that is just waiting for you.

You know it’s legit when you see the buy one get one on infomercials. Buy one get four? His information must be so ironclad the Encyclopedias are already putting it in print.

cern

Reaction score
If witten's leaving he'll do so before the draft so we can react.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
If we let Dez go, we get a 1 year bridge player, a top WR in the draft, and a low budget veteran WR.

Keep in mind we lost Butler.

I know I'm a minority on this but for me, I'd resign Butler. He knows the offense and at times, Dak seems more comfortable with him than Dez. Of course, we also use a high pick on one also like you said.

Verdict

Reaction score
Watkins has been a disappointment. He put up only 39 catches for 593 yards last season despite a solid year by Goff. He’s put some TDs on the board but he’s not near the player everyone thought he would be plus he’s had some injury issues.

Yeah. That's why he should be cheap, with some upside if he can stay healthy.

Verdict

Reaction score
My personal plan is keep Dez and draft a good Wr (Ridley, Moore, Kirk etc) and the guy we draft will take over for Dez NEXT year

Yeah. Good stuff. My plan is to cut Dez after all of the free agency money has dried up and after we draft two receivers in the draft. I wait until the last minute to cut him, just to hold him up, for holding out and forcing the ****** deal he signed and then I would high five and do a victory lap with @xwalker.

Verdict

Reaction score
Him playing it perfectly. TRY to do. So he’ll say I told you they might try to get “insert name” if he’s signed. And if he’s not he’ll say they tried but didn’t happen.

He’s a stupid idiot

The king of noncommittal for sure.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I know I'm a minority on this but for me, I'd resign Butler. He knows the offense and at times, Dak seems more comfortable with him than Dez. Of course, we also use a high pick on one also like you said.

Me too. They should have signed him multiyear last year, when we got him for nothing.

Whoever gets him is going to get a pretty good deep threat for cheap. By numbers and eyeballs, he was a good WR last year. I remember Chris Collingsworth predicting a breakout season for him early last year. He must have mistakenly assumed we'd actually throw to a guy who was producing.