Twitter: Fisher Tweet On Richard

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Yet the unit he calls plays for has been absolutely horrendous in the last half of the year. Giving up 34 to Tribusky. Making Josh Allen look like a pro bowler

yet Krichard isn't the DC in Dallas.

That would be Mr. Marinelli and his jacked up BBDB scheme.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Having he and Marinelli Co Coordinate might be the worst decision this team has made. Outside of hiring the ST’s coach.

I think having marinelli is the worst decision.

Krichard isnt the DC.

Jackson isnt the DC.

Lett isnt the DC.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think with a better defensive scheme and a couple solid players NOT recovering from injury or addiction he would be a good coordinator. I think the old "bend - don't break" system and Marinelli has run it's course. The defense has clearly improved since Richard joined. This team has some issues, and primarily the owner/GM and head coach need to change. I don't subscribe to gutting the entire staff.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What evidence do you have of this? As soon as Seattle lost its top guys in the secondary he got fired. He’s great at interviews and that’s about it
I do think he has sime ability as a play caller. He was very good in that capacity in 2018.

His defensive backfield is going too hard to staff and coach though. You need tall, lengthy and extremely athletic DB's to run it. If you dont have it, your secondary will fall apart. And he is not a coach of Gus Bradley's( the designer of that scheme) caliber, to where he can successfully adjust like Bradley can

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Operation Clean House
The Cleaning Crew will start Monday.Everyone is out.

original.jpg