Video: Fivehead SAS and Airhead Molly begging for Elliott Suspension

Sydla

Reaction score
So suspend him because he was dumb enough to keep hanging with this girl?

LOL.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
200.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
What the hell is he babbling about? Elliott wasn't accused of DV every night for four straight days. She didn't accuse him of DV for the Ohio incidents UNTIL AFTER THAT LAST NIGHT.

So how in the world can SAS claim Elliott was a dummy for sticking around for 3-4 days when this was going on? What was going on, Steve? Elliott wasn't accused of assault over those four days until the end of the 4th day.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They don't really want him suspended...because if he is not it is easier to have more episodes about Zeke and or the Cowboys getting off and the fake outrage.

By that same token, if he is suspended, they can still do fake outrage vs the League.

But I think they get more viewers if it is against the Cowboys instead of the league.

Frankly it is people like SAS and Skip that have helped ruin sports shows. Now they are who can be the loudest and who can create the most fake outrage.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
He is a young kid. Basically any woman could start a witch hunt with a single encounter. Is he supposed to live in a Convent?

Steven A is just a punk. Hes talking all that good stuff but his punk self wasnt saying nothing when those feminists got outraged at his statements a couple years ago and he was suspended from ESPN. He came back with his tail tucked like the punk he is. Dude is a clown. A loud mouth clown. At some point sports stars and viewers will get tired of his act. Leveon Bell called him a hater on twitter today.

cowboys1985

Reaction score
What the hell is he babbling about? Elliott wasn't accused of DV every night for four straight days. She didn't accuse him of DV for the Ohio incidents UNTIL AFTER THAT LAST NIGHT.

So how in the world can SAS claim Elliott was a dummy for sticking around for 3-4 days when this was going on? What was going on, Steve? Elliott wasn't accused of assault over those four days until the end of the 4th day.

Yeah I was confused about this as well. In my understanding the accuser went to the police and said she was abused on 4 or 5 separate occasions during that time period. It seems like SAS is foolishly saying, OK 1 incident and its a he/she said battle. But since there's 4 other "incidents" there's something there, and that's utter non-sense. Those idiots are treating this like Elliot has 5 separate accusations of DV against him and therefore there's a lot of smoke and he did something. I'ts ONE accusation by a person claiming she was abused over that time period. How that crew on First Take is garbage and reeks of agenda driven propaganda. But then again it is First Take so why should we be surprised.