Twitter: Fix it and fix it fast

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Which was so weird because it was the exact opposite against the Vikings, we were flying to the ball, sure handed tackling, it looked great.
First time all season. This too shall pass, I suspect.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
need to get pouty pants to stand up and fist pump the guys. rally the troop's poser leader. you can't be a leader by taking leadership classes in college, but I guess you can get a degree in it. lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Dan Quinn’s defenses are known to blow fourth quarter leads.. not sure praising his psychology and ability to fix things, while drafting countless CBs and LBs as HC in Atlanta to improve the defense is an accurate statement.

But I’m feeling kind of negative today, so take it with a grain of salt,

Reactions: BAT

khiladi

Reaction score
need to get pouty pants to stand up and fist pump the guys. rally the troop's poser leader. you can't be a leader by taking leadership classes in college, but I guess you can get a degree in it. lol

Don’t worry, he doesn’t practice well, but he does try hard and has the “it” factor and the ability to relate with his teammates in a hip way…

NotForLong

Reaction score
Garrett use to always say, "We'll look at what we did wrong and fix it." Well, that went on for over 5 years as HC. I think Quinn is a different cat, but the defense has not been anything but average all year long. Going in to the Denver debacle they were #18 in defense. I'm sure they're much lower right now.

And that is a huge improvement from last year. Honestly what more could we ask for? The Cowboys didn't make any splash signings and out of the Handful of starters that were penciled in from last year . . . Gallimore, Lawrence and Wilson have missed significant time.

We as a Fan base have enjoyed the play of Kearse and all the other unsung heroes who have stepped up but most of the Starting 11 are a rag tag group that has been patched together . . . many of the "Veterans" are in their 1st year of being the "Starter"

This group is playing very well and you will not see any criticism from me. . . . I'll take it:thumbup:

This has been a very fun team to Watch and We get to watch Diggs, Micah and Gregory . . . Besides this team is not built to have the Defense carry it. The resources are invested in the Offense . . . Its the O's responsibility to carry the team. . . Ultimately it failed and when it fails as a unit the defense suffers.

In addition to this THE COACHING WAS HORRENDOUS . . . Not just X's & O's but Emotion and Momentum . . . Fat Arse got the Whole Denver Sideline TURNED UP . . . He lite a Fire under every Bronco and they came out and smashed The Boys in the Mouth . . . Big MM made it personal

Stupid Arrogance ala Barry Switzer . . . Big Mike has been playing Fast and Loose all year but the team has managed to over cone it . . . This week They hot burnt . . . I hope Mike learned a lesson and can make the NESECARY CHANGES concearning His Coaching Style

links18

Reaction score
Watching the highlight version reruns of games this year, I have often thought, "Gee, our defense gave up a lot of yards and a lot of big plays, even though we won." Well, that finally caught up to us last Sunday.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Garrett use to always say, "We'll look at what we did wrong and fix it." Well, that went on for over 5 years as HC. I think Quinn is a different cat, but the defense has not been anything but average all year long. Going in to the Denver debacle they were #18 in defense. I'm sure they're much lower right now.

better then 31

what happened to the vaunted Offense the unstoppable force that all they needed was average defense. Goalposts moved I see..we now need championship defense to go with a offense making 70% of the cap?Dak should give up 20mil and they can go get anther defender :)

dak was horrible your boy was major disappointment and well fix that fast !!

unless the defense held that team to zero points we weren't winning that game..lets be real..

30-0

we had zero points in the real part of the game..so not many defenses can help team win at zero points scored by the offense..

got it..?

blueblood70

Reaction score
this place all aid improve this defense to middle of the pack and wed be unstoppable with our vaunted offense .. scoring zero points on offense until 5 mins left isn't going to cut it...

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The non political answer is refreshing. Now the results can't be the same as the old regime. We better embarass Atlanta with our defense

ESisback

Reaction score
Between the hate and the language violation I had no choice but to report this.

I don't know how they do things in Hawaii, bro, but around here there are rules.

What did I miss? Hate and language? Who said what?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Between the hate and the language violation I had no choice but to report this.

I don't know how they do things in Hawaii, bro, but around here there are rules.
around here these are the rules

4271857.jpg

Redline360

Reaction score
The defense has played better however they still haven't been great. Turnovers hide TONS of problems.

Even with said turnovers good offenses were still moving the ball at a decent clip. Now if we can play defense like we did against the Vikings that would be great....

ESisback

Reaction score
Sacks and INTs made them cocky. Tackle well, be physical, and the TO’s will come when they come. Too many of these guys are stupid—getting sucked in by ESPN-like hype.

cowboyec

Reaction score
the defense is night and day better than its been...bronco game be damned.
quinn will fix it.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
KM response to blueprint question was much more presidential than MM's.

Or Jerry.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Coaches cannot create talent, they are slaves to it and so is Quinn. And I do not think some consider just how far this team had to go with talent on the D side of the ball. They will need a draft at least as good as this one on D, if not better.

The best masquerade for a mediocre defense is turnovers but those are not coming at the same rate.

I tell you one place he can start, make sure the first guy there is making the tackle and let the second go for the ball. Tacking 101.

And if they show ATL the same amount of disrespect from the coaches and players as they did DEN, 6-3.

Exactly..I think they all know what the problem was last game....the only question now is do they wake up now or will it take another thumping for them to stop reading how great they are.