Fix the Defense FA Additions

calicowboy54

Reaction score
OK we got gashed in Running game and in the middle of the field. This is to talk about who you want or think can come in and help this team stop the run and up the middle of the defense.

sign 2 DT Resign Hankins and +1 for Galimore leaving
sign 2 ILB we need started + depth
sign 1 OLB we need backup/Starter opposite Micha
sign 1 CB, we are loosing 3 of them so adding 1 that has talent but has sucked so far in Okudah might be helpful.

who do you got to help fix the defense?

DT Sign:

D.J. Reader - DT Bengals 6'3 335​

Johnathan Hankins - DT Cowboys 6'2 330​

ILB/OLB Sign:

Josey Jewell - ILB Broncos 6'2 240​

Frankie Luvu - ILB Panthers 6'2 235​

Josh Allen - OLB Jaguars 6'5 255​

CB Sign:

Jeff Okudah - CB Falcons 6'1 205​

calicowboy54

Reaction score
I'd give overshown a chance but I like the ideas here
i yeah for sure, he was a heat seeking missle before he got hurt, i cannot wait for him to get back. I think DQ is probably going to be back and he needs more weapons. like another poster said we had Bland and Micah and really just a bunch of jags out there. we need infusion of talent. Odgi was good in spurts Hankins in spurts Mazi is a bust NO LBs so we played Safeties, just need talent infusion and depth

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
OK we got gashed in Running game and in the middle of the field. This is to talk about who you want or think can come in and help this team stop the run and up the middle of the defense.

sign 2 DT Resign Hankins and +1 for Galimore leaving
sign 2 ILB we need started + depth
sign 1 OLB we need backup/Starter opposite Micha
sign 1 CB, we are loosing 3 of them so adding 1 that has talent but has sucked so far in Okudah might be helpful.

who do you got to help fix the defense?

DT Sign:

D.J. Reader - DT Bengals 6'3 335​

Johnathan Hankins - DT Cowboys 6'2 330​

ILB/OLB Sign:

Josey Jewell - ILB Broncos 6'2 240​

Frankie Luvu - ILB Panthers 6'2 235​

Josh Allen - OLB Jaguars 6'5 255​

CB Sign:

Jeff Okudah - CB Falcons 6'1 205​

Probably a realistic list…

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Only reader/luvu are worth it. Everybody else is either weak or too expensive (Allen)

starfan1

Reaction score
is allen any good? Id want one taken in the first 3 rounds as well

calicowboy54

Reaction score
is allen any good? Id want one taken in the first 3 rounds as well
oh yeah Draft forsure but we cannot fill all depth needs in Draft. TOO many holes to fill. Allen was ok as a depth rotation player, not saying he's a starter for us.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
oh yeah Draft forsure but we cannot fill all depth needs in Draft. TOO many holes to fill. Allen was ok as a depth rotation player, not saying he's a starter for us.
lol what??? Josh Allen is a beast, he’s getting PAID this year, and it won’t be by us.

12+88=7

Reaction score
One problem.

Dallas doesn't do free agency.

I would be shocked if Dallas changed their philosophy. All those players will be gone by the time Dallas shops in the bargain bin.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
One problem.

Dallas doesn't do free agency.

I would be shocked if Dallas changed their philosophy. All those players will be gone by the time Dallas shops in the bargain bin.
who are some bargain bin guys we might sign for DT,LB,CB where we have holes?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I dont follow the Jags sorry. i appreciate it. maybe I should use caution with this info you still believe in Mazi :muttley:
I believe every draft pick deserves more than 1 year. It isn't limited to mazi but some of you are obsessed with big fella for some reason

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
If you still need half a new defense after three years of building this one, it's time to scrap the experiment and start over.