Fix the defense

rambo2

Reaction score
If Byron Murphy is there at 24, take him.
Then hope to get Payton Wilson or Edgerrin Cooper in the 2nd.

I'd be happy with that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

I'd be happy with that.
Sounds great......but we might have the worst offense on paper right now..... :popcorn:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
How would they have the worst offense?
Are you kidding?

We have no QB....RB.....#2 WR.......LT......C......RT. It's like McCarthy took over and everyone is jumping off the the Titanic.

rambo2

Reaction score
Are you kidding?

We have no QB....RB.....#2 WR.......LT......C......RT. It's like McCarthy took over and everyone is jumping off the the Titanic.
Lol, that's ridiculous. Their qb led the league in td passes. Are you nuts?

visionary

Reaction score

I'd be happy with that.
Not at all
If we take Murphy at 24 (and im ok with that) then we better get a C in rd 2

calicowboy54

Reaction score

I'd be happy with that.
honestly this is the year to not go OL early. it’s stacked with guys. so go identify someone early that is a need position look at BPA per need and take that early. you can get a starting caliber tackle/OL in 2/3/4 rounds.

another position is CB/S they are long on guys that can help so take that later.

rambo2

Reaction score
honestly this is the year to not go OL early. it’s stacked with guys. so go identify someone early that is a need position look at BPA per need and take that early. you can get a starting caliber tackle/OL in 2/3/4 rounds.

another position is CB/S they are long on guys that can help so take that later.
I'm hopeful that they get Murphy. That will give them a talented dtackle which is something they have needed for decades.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
I'm hopeful that they get Murphy. That will give them a talented dtackle which is something they have needed for decades.
as much as i love murphy game. he needs a guy that can occupy 2 guys to free him up and we lost that in hankins. if mazi can get back to the college form that made great we might have something.

J-man

Reaction score
I'm down with taking BPA at 24. A guy like Murphy would be very hard to pass on. And there are some others I could see us taking at 24 too.
But only as long as they still get a starting quality O-lineman for either LT, LG or C later in the draft. And I assume they would do that at 57 and not risk waiting another round or two.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm down with taking BPA at 24. A guy like Murphy would be very hard to pass on. And there are some others I could see us taking at 24 too.
But only as long as they still get a starting quality O-lineman for either LT, LG or C later in the draft. And I assume they would do that at 57 and not risk waiting another round or two.
They can get a center in round 3 or 5.

rambo2

Reaction score
Centers in rounds 3 to 5:

Sedrick Van Pran
Beaux Limmer
Tanor Bortolini
Hunter Nourzad
Matt Lee