U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Bm4bdC9CYAIgZnM.jpg

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Y'know, though they weren't really that good, the teams from that era (05ish) were a heck of a lot easier to root for than the current group, imo.

No way. I hated those teams. Hated Bledsoe and hated Testaverde. We were like the Commanders South -- tons of overpriced, aged talent.

A corpse would have more mobility in the pocket than Bledsoe.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
No way. I hated those teams. Hated Bledsoe and hated Testaverde. We were like the Commanders South -- tons of overpriced, aged talent.

Maybe, but at least those overpriced guys put in a legit effort and played hard. Were Bledsoe and Testaverde flawed at that point, sure, but I still thought they were easy to cheer for.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yep, many of the players on those teams irritated me.

I didn't really like T-New. He was too often pointing the finger of fault at some younger player and even got into a shoving match with Campo at some point.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Yep, many of the players on those teams irritated me.

I didn't really like T-New. He was too often pointing the finger of fault at some younger player and even got into a shoving match with Campo at some point.

Well, it WAS Dave Campo. Who is on film as coaching Scandrick to "don't be lookin' for the ball" in the air.

Nation

Reaction score
Well, it WAS Dave Campo. Who is on film as coaching Scandrick to "don't be lookin' for the ball" in the air.

Bill Belichick preaches that with his corners as well. Campo has his problems as a coach but that technique isn't one of them.

OhSnap

Reaction score
Did someone say flashback? The hit that launched Brady and Belichick to super stardom.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Bledsoe ruined the T.O. Returns to Philly game. Threw a int in the Endzone right to Lito Sheppard who took it to the house.

Was in Vegas that day.

Stayed to watch the end if the game.

It was an angry drive home.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe, but at least those overpriced guys put in a legit effort and played hard. Were Bledsoe and Testaverde flawed at that point, sure, but I still thought they were easy to cheer for.

This Cowboys team plays hard. They just aren't very good.