Flip it! I ain't scared!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's go! Were gonna win this damn game and then beat that preppy ARod to get to the show! The old Dallas Texans and Patty will fall to the real Texas team! Let's Go! Time for a drink, Salud! Have a great weekend...

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Let's go! Were gonna win this damn game and then beat that preppy ARod to get to the show! The old Dallas Texans and Patty will fall to the real Texas team! Let's Go! Time for a drink, Salud! Have a great weekend...

like the spirit.

running game = win

pass happy = loss

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Hit the kegs and blunts early I see… this team won’t be able to stop the 49ers. If our offense comes out anemic, it’s going to be a blow out. We need to face reality here.

Creeper

Reaction score
Love your enthusiasm! I am not scared either. I am already very satisfied with the Cowboys season considering where I thought they would finish. At the beginning of the season I thought they would be weak at LG-C and they still are but it is not quite as bad as I thought it would be. On defense, I thought they would be weak at DT. Again, they are better, but not as much as they need to be. But Parsons makes up for a lot of other problems on defense. What luck that Denver decided for forego the QB selection for a CB.

But weaknesses have a habit for showing up in the playoffs. That goes for the 49ers too. But the question is, will the Cowboys weakness facing the 49ers strength on defense prevent them from exploiting the 49ers weakness in the secondary? Will Dak have time to throw or will the pocket collapse before he can find the open receivers downfield? I hope I am wrong but I think Connor Williams and Tyler Biadasz are going to disappoint us Sunday and Dak will look bad again.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hit the kegs and blunts early I see… this team won’t be able to stop the 49ers. If our offense comes out anemic, it’s going to be a blow out. We need to face reality here.
Dak will make you his ........

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I don’t know. Are you sure we got what it takes in this David vs Goliath match up?

ShortRound

Reaction score
We got two full days more to go Ranch lol pace yourself.

Vxx1Gtw.gif

lukin2006

Reaction score
The 9ers do a lot of talking. They have plan they say…as Mike Tyson said “everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.” Well Micah, Randy, Dlaw will smack them on D while our all pro left tackle, Zeke, pollard and the rest smack them on O.
Go Cowboys…

elcowboi

Reaction score
We win if: 1) We win 3rd down. 2) We win the turnover battle. 3) We run the ball effectively and have more than 20 carries.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yup, it will be a blowout. Boys 38 Whiners 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of anemic O's have you actually watched the Whiners? I mean, their O is nothing to write home to MaMa about.