Flo didn't use that left arm for much of game

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
When you study the hi-lights (or low-lights) if you like, he was pushing his guy with his right arm across his body for much of the game, and entirely at end of game.

This explains why the outside speed rush was so effective on him.

I think you are better off putting in Free or McQuistan if the arm is that bad. The left arm is key for a left tackle. That was stubborness on part of player (which you can respect) and coach (which cost us). Are our backups so bad that they are worse than a 1 arm tackle?

LarryCanadian

juck

Reaction score
I guess he has had this a while now from what i have read.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He has had these stinger problems, according to some reports, for much of the year now and has been trying to play through them. For him to play through it like that Sunday though tells me that the coaches have zero faith in Free, or whoever, to step in and play at the position.

Boysboy

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2338000 said:
He has had these stinger problems, according to some reports, for much of the year now and has been trying to play through them. For him to play through it like that Sunday though tells me that the coaches have zero faith in Free, or whoever, to step in and play at the position.

Or maybe this stinger isn't as bad as everyone says it is-really, this IS football, I'm sure 2/3 of the players are dinged up a bit.

NO excuses-most of the team, outside of Flo, played like **** anyways. This should have been a double digit loss.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Primetime42;2337988 said:
Inexcusable that he was not taken out of the game.

Can't say that is inexcusable not knowing all the facts but it is definitely puzzling.

What may be inexcusable is not giving him adequate help and leaving him on an island out there being consistently beaten.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Primetime42;2337988 said:
Inexcusable that he was not taken out of the game.

Inexcusable that he didn't take HIMSELF out of the game instead of letting his QB take all that punishment. It's one thing for a RB or QB to gut it out, at worst they play subpar and hurt their team on the scoreboard but to stay in and let another team mate get punished for your own stubbornness is ridiculous.

Primetime42

Reaction score
TheCount;2338034 said:
Inexcusable that he didn't take HIMSELF out of the game instead of letting his QB take all that punishment. It's one thing for a RB or QB to gut it out, at worst they play subpar and hurt their team on the scoreboard but to stay in and let another team mate get punished for your own stubbornness is ridiculous.
And if HE won't do it, then it's on the coaching staff to make the call and get his *** out of there because he's hurting more than helping.

Free can't possibly be worse than a 1 armed tackle.