Flo Earned Some Cash Tonight

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I may have changed my mind on bringing him back- he made trent cole his ***** all night long.

Woods

Reaction score
Flo played very well tonight.

I hope we keep him for at least 1 more year.

JerryFan

Reaction score
I'm good for bringing Flo back for a couple more years. He has played good all year IMO. Remember how tough it was to replace him two years ago when he went down? No thanks I want Flo back.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Flo has played well all season. We'd be dumb as **** not to re-sign him.

Reaction score
People fail to realize offensive lineman reach their prime in the early 30's and Flo is right there...

Mansta54

Reaction score
I keep telling folks that Big Flo better be resigned. Yes, he may jump offsides from time to time but you never hear from his man. Flo is so under appreciated. The guy is a damn good LT...

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think everyone wants him back. We just have to see is money is tight or if there is room to sign him.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He is in the prime years for a OT and i never got why people thought he wouldnt come back from his ACL as that injury is pretty routine.

A 3 year deal is not out of the question. The OT that seems inconsistent to me is Columbo but hed rip someones guts out with his bare hands to help us win and there is something to be said for that.

JerryFan

Reaction score
Cowboys22;1745361 said:
I think everyone wants him back. We just have to see is money is tight or if there is room to sign him.

We got the money and I think Flo would be willing to accept a fair deal.

jbsg02

Reaction score
You guys have got to realize it's gonna take a LOT of money. You saw what kind of money Leonard Davis got. Flo would be crazy not to want to be a free agent

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Teague31;1745310 said:
I may have changed my mind on bringing him back- he made trent cole his ***** all night long.

Flo was a stud tonight. Getting crumpeled by arm shots shouldnt make you go down like Cole did. Flo owned his *** all night, showed massive power.

ddh33

Reaction score
I've been saying it for a while too. I'd be terrified to let him go. Those guys don't grow on trees.

But more than that, I keep seeing these highly thought of LTs keep getting owned, and I still see Flozell out there doing his job and roughing up people.

There really aren't many better LTs in the league.

Woods

Reaction score
jbsg02;1745379 said:
You guys have got to realize it's gonna take a LOT of money. You saw what kind of money Leonard Davis got. Flo would be crazy not to want to be a free agent

Worst case we could franchise tag him for 1 year.

I think Jerry Jones is going to do whatever he can to protect his top investment - Romo.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Jerry doesn't let people get away that he wants to keep.

JerryFan

Reaction score
Woods;1745409 said:
Worst case we could franchise tag him for 1 year.

I think Jerry Jones is going to do whatever he can to protect his top investment - Romo.

Same here and he'd be stupid not to. I know we have decisions on what to do this off season, but to me I'd prolly be resigning Flo and Newman 1a and 1b.

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Flo is not in his prime and resigning him will be expensive. Finding a replacement OLT is difficult at best. I can see a one year offer to at least start looking for his replacement.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Joe a Cowboys fan;1745456 said:
Flo is not in his prime and resigning him will be expensive. Finding a replacement OLT is difficult at best. I can see a one year offer to at least start looking for his replacement.

Hes 32. 30-34 is widely considered prime for OL and its showing now that hes basically 2 years post op now.

newlander

Reaction score
it dawned on me tonight by the third Qtr. when Madden couldn't stop talking about Flo and how he was throwing around Cole like a rag doll: God guys: Cole looked like a little kid out there, seriously. It suddenly popped into my mind: franchise tag. I don't ever remember Jerry tagging anyone, but I'm telling you this is probably the best chance yet. He MAY still be in his prime but there is some mileage on those very nice tires: good tread left, but some mileage for sure. Let's worry about it after the season. On to the Giants....

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
newlander;1745672 said:
I don't ever remember Jerry tagging anyone, but I'm telling you this is probably the best chance yet.
Flo was tagged five years ago. Bills first year.