Flo Earned Some Cash Tonight

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
give props to Yakuza Rich, he pretty much called how we would attack Trent Cole

and I agree w/ everyone here, we need to keep Flo, I like the young guys Pat and Free, but I'd rather they beat him out, or at the worst, come close to him in practice, than us show him the door

newlander

Reaction score
he better get ready to go through the process again, because you just know he and his agent will want 4 or 5 years with mad money. We can tag him and go from there and try to reach a middle ground.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Flo was tagged in 2002. One of the first decisions Jerrah hung on him was whether or not sign Flo to a contract extension. BP said sign him.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
newlander;1746260 said:
he better get ready to go through the process again, because you just know he and his agent will want 4 or 5 years with mad money. We can tag him and go from there and try to reach a middle ground.

No worries. I think the tag may be the right way to go. On one hand, you need to develop either Free or McQusitan, but on the other hand you hate to break up the continunity of the line. They are playing at a very high level. Flo is under rated in my opinion. I don't think he is the best LT in the game. I do think he is a top 10 guy. He generally gets the best pass rusher each week. If he is on his game, the Offensive is explosive. He alone frees up Witten and the RB to work down field.