Florida Man

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
A Florida man was banned from ordering pizza after making too many prank calls to restaurants.

He posted his $5,500 bail with one condition from the judge, Riddle must "refrain from calling any pizza establishment and/or making any harassing calls or his bond shall be revoked," Riddle was charged with four counts of harassing phone calls, two counts of first degree petty theft, and one count of second-degree petty theft.

:laugh:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Same birthday but a different Florida Man

Florida Man Caught Running Over Tortoise at School is a Street Crossing Guard
The driver of the vehicle slows down, and then comes to a complete stop as the tortoise crosses the roadway. The driver waits for the tortoise to crawl in front of the vehicle, and then accelerates, running over the animal with the vehicle’s left front tire. The vehicle then continues through the bus circle and exits southbound onto San Helen Drive. In Florida the Gopher Tortoise is listed as threatened a species. Both the tortoise and its burrow are protected under state law.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Same birthday but yet another "Florida Man"

Florida Man bitten by rattlesnake while mowing his grass. Within 4 years the same man has also been bitten by an alligator, Burmese python, recluse spider and struck by lightning. When asked about the lightning strike “It was like Mike Tyson hitting me with a jack hammer in the jaw,” he recalled.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Same birthday but a different Florida Man

Florida Man Caught Running Over Tortoise at School is a Street Crossing Guard
The driver of the vehicle slows down, and then comes to a complete stop as the tortoise crosses the roadway. The driver waits for the tortoise to crawl in front of the vehicle, and then accelerates, running over the animal with the vehicle’s left front tire. The vehicle then continues through the bus circle and exits southbound onto San Helen Drive. In Florida the Gopher Tortoise is listed as threatened a species. Both the tortoise and its burrow are protected under state law.
I don't get it. He's a crossing guard. Wouldn't that turtle get him some overtime?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Same birthday but yet another "Florida Man"

Florida Man bitten by rattlesnake while mowing his grass. Within 4 years the same man has also been bitten by an alligator, Burmese python, recluse spider and struck by lightning. When asked about the lightning strike “It was like Mike Tyson hitting me with a jack hammer in the jaw,” he recalled.
And yet he'll lived to the ripe old age of 98.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Not my birthday, but this is my favorite so far............... microwaving a microwave :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

D2TZCz1W0AAyWgx.jpg:large

BillyBates

Reaction score
Pasco county FLA. seems to on Live PD every week:omg:...insects, gators, hurricanes and the heat alone nooooo thank you.