Florida TV Meteorologist Accused Of Soliciting Sex With Minor

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I'm posting his pic at the bottom as well... just in case you happen to see him on the street and want to kick his sick, demented arse... :mad:

TV Meteorologist Accused Of Soliciting Sex With Minor

POSTED: 6:39 am EDT October 25, 2004
UPDATED: 1:37 pm EDT October 25, 2004

MIAMI -- South Florida TV meteorologist Bill Kamal was arrested Sunday in Fort Pierce as part of an investigation into sexual predators.

Authorities say Kamal set up a meeting for sex over the Internet with what he thought was a 14-year-old boy. The boy was actually an undercover federal agent, police say.

The St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office said Kamal had two condoms when he was arrested as well as two toys, one of which was a water gun.

WSVN representatives said the station has fired Kamal. Kamal had been the Miami station's chief​

reporter_V12_large.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is the deal with Weathermen?

A weather guy in my neck of the woods....
Tony Cavalier
tony-cavalier_story.jpg

Around these parts he is known as Tony Gerbalier...I will let you put two and two together to figure out the reason why he is named that....I would take it that nothing has been PROVEN...but it has been a rumor about the problem for years. :eek:

trickblue

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Tony Cavalier
tony-cavalier_story.jpg

Around these parts he is known as Tony Gerbalier...I will let you put two and two together to figure out the reason why he is named that....I would take it that nothing has been PROVEN...but it has been a rumor about the problem for years. :eek:

Funny you say that... our best weather man in this small area lives with a special "friend"... and has for years...

I guess the flight steward and hotel jobs are all filling up and they are migrating to meterology school....

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I guess the flight steward and hotel jobs are all filling up and they are migrating to meterology school....

Not that there's anything wrong with that......... :rolleyes:

Duane

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Tony Cavalier
tony-cavalier_story.jpg

We had a guy back in the day at one of our local stations, Bob "Pickle" Becker. My friend's mom was at the ER so I'm pretty sure the story was legit.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Everyone knows that meteorology school is a hotbed for homosexuality . . .

trickblue

Reaction score
Midswat said:
Everyone knows that meteorology school is a hotbed for homosexuality . . .

Apparently so... I'll get my weather off of the internet from now on... you can't trust a gay weatherman (not that there is anything wrong with that)...

It gives a whole new meaning to a high pressure system... now I wonder what a twister REALLY is...

jamez25

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Apparently so... I'll get my weather off of the internet from now on... you can't trust a gay weatherman (not that there is anything wrong with that)...

It gives a whole new meaning to a high pressure system... now I wonder what a twister REALLY is...
lmaoooo .....