Florio - "Cowboys commence putting the screws to Dez Bryant"

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
He separates himself after he scores from team celebration

You do know that it is a 15 yard penalty to have a group/team celebration in the endzone/field of play...right?

And he does do the high-5, hug, hand shake, chest bump things with his teammates after he throws up the X.

With your way of thinking, I guess Romo is only about "his brand" instead of the team since I never see him go to the endzone and celebrate TDs...smh

Gameover

Reaction score
What's Jordy Nelson and Antonio Brown contract numbers?

I wouldn't pay him more than Brown. Dez fanboys, I know Dez is better than the guy who out produces him. I know this./sarcasm

I hope they resign Murray and let Dez walks.

Trust me, we'll survive! We probably don't know the half of what he's gotten away with inside valley ranch.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Negotiations aren't designed for public consumption. They're devoted to achieving success for whichever party the proposal of interest happens to represent. Many proposals and demands will be forthcoming before an agreement comes to fruition. There's really nothing to get excited about here. Just business as usual.
Apparently, Florio has decided to take the sensationalistic approach.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
What I am going to say is my opinion of what I have been seeing and feeling even before Florio came out with all of this. Nobody has to ready this but they are surely welcomed to.

I do think all of this media propaganda recently on Dez has come from the team. It may even be highly true.

At the same time, the people representing Dez are very media strong and influencing and use every bit of leverage they can in contract negotiations. They are now taking it into what they believe the Sports Entertainment spectrum, where they used to be specific to entertainment.

I truly believe both sides are giving one another a taste of each others medicine. Hopefully it does not effect the player who seemed to come a long way into growing genuinely mature. A real leader for this team.

We'll see in Dez's next interviews/cameos.

aaev84

Reaction score
Unfortunately, and everyone knows this... Dez is a media dream because of who he plays for and like many players, has a history. Dez is just passionate and a true warrior/fighter. Hes not perfect just like all of us aren't perfect... But his personal life should be between him and the Dallas Cowboys. I believe 100% that the organization wants him to succeed just as much as he does, and they are working together to ensure it continues to happen. Its a two way street. I have lots of respect for the guy to get to the stage he has. Very easy to root for him because you see his drive and spirit. Hopefully he gets paid and continues to give us fans a good show regardless of what the media spins about him.

Plumfool

Reaction score
It's a shame that people do this type of "reporting" for a living. There's nothing to this.