Flynn Boyle's 'scandalous Nude Flight'

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Why does this kinda stuff never happen to me?

FLYNN BOYLE'S 'SCANDALOUS NUDE FLIGHT'

Movie beauty LARA FLYNN BOYLE has been accused of stripping nude and trying to seduce a fellow passenger during a recent first-class flight to London.

Passengers claim the MEN IN BLACK 2 star started behaving strangely halfway through the ten-hour British Airways journey from Los Angeles to the capital's Heathrow Airport.

But they were stunned when she stripped off her clothes and tried to climb into the bed of a sleeping stranger, reports British newspaper THE MAIL ON SUNDAY.

Flynn Boyle's publicist SARAH CULLIVER says, "It genuinely is completely inconsistent with her character and behaviour."

A BRITISH AIRWAYS spokeswoman confirms, "First-class passengers on board Flight BA 282 from Los Angeles to Heathrow reported that a female passenger in the cabin was behaving strangely."

A shocked witness adds, "People recognised she was Lara Flynn Boyle and saw her popping pills on board early in the flight.

"She was starkers, woke a passenger up, tried to get into bed with him, pulled open the blind and said, 'We're landing, get your clothes on,' even though we were more than four hours away from London."​

k19

Reaction score
Talk about an upgrade to 1st class. Does she still get her flier miles?

Reaction score
Yea just what I want when I'm trying to catch some zzz's on an overseas flight, a drunk, walking-broomstick, who's been "rode hard" by Jack N, piercing my thighs w/ her protruding pelvic bones!! *gag*

jamez25

Reaction score
"She was starkers, woke a passenger up, tried to get into bed with him, pulled open the blind and said, 'We're landing, get your clothes on,' even though we were more than four hours away from London."
I wonder if they woulda told Salma Hayek to put her clothes back on....

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
I wonder if they woulda told Salma Hayek to put her clothes back on....

If they did, I'd take that as a sure sign that they were either the spawn of Satan, or homosexuals, of al-Qaida, and of course I would have to kill the lot of them...

Come to think of it, I think even a gay could appreciate the sheer wonder of Saint Salma nude...

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
Yea just what I want when I'm trying to catch some zzz's on an overseas flight, a drunk, walking-broomstick, who's been "rode hard" by Jack N, piercing my thighs w/ her protruding pelvic bones!! *gag*

LOL

I wonder if she could do that trick with her shoulder blades.

:ralph:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
She doesn't look crazy but you never now.

lara-flynn-boyle-37.jpg

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
She doesn't look crazy but you never now.

lara-flynn-boyle-37.jpg

They are ALL crazy to a degree... they can't help it... it's in the genes... ;)