FO has forced us to take a CB

CowboyChris

Reaction score
When we lost Awuzie, and didn't sign another corner, the whole league knows we are taking a CB heading into the draft, there's a good chance someone leaps right in front of us and takes the best CB.

The Realist

Reaction score
CB is probably the deepest position in this draft. Don’t freak out. We’ve got Diggs, Brown, Lewis and the kid we drafted in the 4th round last year. We will take one at 10 or 44. A lot mock drafts have us going OL at 10 anyhow and I think that’s the right way to go. Start our first round OL at LG knowing that Tyron hasn’t played a full season since 2015.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
When we lost Awuzie, and didn't sign another corner, the whole league knows we are taking a CB heading into the draft, there's a good chance someone leaps right in front of us and takes the best CB.
I hope they do, take Surtain or even better take Farley before 10.
A really nice pic lands in our lap at 10 if either of those two are gone.
Jaycee Horn can be targeted with the next pic, and we end up with Slater or Pitts at 10.
I wouldnt mind seeing this draft start off that way.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
We are in exactly the spot we should be. Picking 10th in a draft that has lots of QBs going early to push other guys down is a great spot. If we don't like what is there at 10, there are at least three CBs not named Farley or Surtain that are slotted as mid to late firsts.

This is exactly how you play that board and FA. Don't go and get a CB in FA when there are so very many 1st round guys out there.