Focus has to turn to Giants problems...

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
Really, they have lost two straight agianst division opponents and the their offense has looked terrible. I wonder if ESPN will put the Giants under the microscope?? Probably, but not to the extent they would pick apart the Cowboys.

sbark

Reaction score
Might not change media focus........but could it be possible they loose 3 of 4 or even a 4 game down streak hitting the playoffs......

and Dallas looses only 1 down the stretch

Boysboy

Reaction score
dozin@theknick;2493674 said:
Really, they have lost two straight agianst division opponents and the their offense has looked terrible. I wonder if ESPN will put the Giants under the microscope?? Probably, but not to the extent they would pick apart the Cowboys.

They should beat overrated Carolina next week-their receivers should have a much better time getting separation against their secondary.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
The Giants missed Jacobs very badly. The Cowboys had no fear of Ward. The front seven of the Cowboys rushed all out not even giving the Giants' running game a second thought. And what is normally the strength of the Giants, was their biggest weakness tonight. This loss for the Giants is on their OLine. The Cowboys front seven ate them alive tonight.

The Giants need to get some people healthy in a hurry or there won't be a bye week for them.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Apparently the giants and ravens game is what they are talking about. Usually they have post NBC game coverage for a bit, nothing like that tonight :)

Eskimo

Reaction score
The Giants will get their act together so long as their OL is healthy. They are a run-first team and losing Jacobs really hurt them against us today. I think if we make the playoffs and get Holland back, we'll see them again in the NFCC game.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tom [Giants fan];2493783 said:
The Giants missed Jacobs very badly. The Cowboys had no fear of Ward. The front seven of the Cowboys rushed all out not even giving the Giants' running game a second thought. And what is normally the strength of the Giants, was their biggest weakness tonight. This loss for the Giants is on their OLine. The Cowboys front seven ate them alive tonight.

The Giants need to get some people healthy in a hurry or there won't be a bye week for them.

Losing Jacobs isn't their only problem on offense right now. They've gone from being the class of the NFC to getting beat in consecutive weeks by contenders. If they lose to Caronlina next week--and I think that's likely--they'll officially be in trouble for the playoffs.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2493783 said:

Nah-the Giants are only in a funk, it happens. Didn't the Steelers have a 3 game losing streak in '05, before putting together that big run at the end? Didn't Indy in '06 start off Dec losing their first 2?

Like I said-it's a LONG season, bumps in the roads happen. I think the Giants will beat Carolina next week-the Panthers D isn't all that great, IMHO.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
dozin@theknick;2493674 said:

They will get some attention but ESPN is going to run with the Cowboys story. They will try their best to make it true.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Giants can't win in December...it's as simple as that. :)