***Fonoti traded to Vikings merged***

k19

Reaction score
to the Vikings for a condition 6th or 7th depending on playing time. Info Per NFL Radio

One more off the list

Diehardcowboy

Reaction score
Just report on Sirrius radio:

Chargers trade Finoti to Minnesota for a conditional 6th ot 7th, based on playing time.

mullet

Reaction score
dang that was cheap. ***. I would have paid that price...... even if guard isn't that big a need.

Eddie

Reaction score
***? That's cheap. We could have made a play on the guy. Man, he's an upgrade over all our backups. Fark!!!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
mullet said:
dang that was cheap. ***. I would have paid that price...... even if guard isn't that big a need.

I do believe that the guy's a free agent at the end of the season, so it was unlikely the Chargers would get any more than that...

I wonder if the Vikings will schedule a cruise to welcome him aboard?? :D

Kilyin

Reaction score
Gotta believe someone in Dallas was asleep on this. Or there's something we don't know.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
silverbear said:
I do believe that the guy's a free agent at the end of the season, so it was unlikely the Chargers would get any more than that...

LOL...hey Fonoti is a big family man...

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
silverbear said:

They might have learned their lesson. Any more escapades will take place at 30,000 feet from now on.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
silverbear said:

:lmao2: :lmao:

silverbear

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
LOL...hey Fonoti is a big family man...

Yeah, but it'll probably be a week or two before the family can get moved up there...

silverbear

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
They might have learned their lesson. Any more escapades will take place at 30,000 feet from now on.

You mean there's liable to be some Georgia peaches on his flight up to Minny??

Hiero

Reaction score
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. sigh 7th round pick for this guy we would have never even thought about the 7th round pick again. this trade should have got done, I don't know what minnesota did to get him to go there, they are horrible this season, and the boys are playing great. I gotta think BP didnt even try for this guy, for some reason I dont know yet.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I still don't understand why everyone wants a guard who is an FA at the end of the year. And stop saying it would allow us to move Allen outside - that is just stupid.

Hiero

Reaction score
abersonc said:
I still don't understand why everyone wants a guard who is an FA at the end of the year. And stop saying it would allow us to move Allen outside - that is just stupid.
because we can easily afford to resign him. Because he allows us depth, whether that means replacing Larry or Rivera, or whatever, a 7th round pick is well worth it, for a guy who is starter quality, with very good size and potential.

k19

Reaction score
silverbear said:

He'll be a FA at the end of the season
Hes a half season rental basically.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Steal! He was the best run blocker on the chargers. Set records for pancakes at Nebraska.

Eddie

Reaction score
k19 said:
He'll be a FA at the end of the season
Hes a half season rental basically.

Minny will re-sign him for cheap.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
Steal! He was the best run blocker on the chargers. Set records for pancakes at Nebraska.

Absolute steal is right.....

24 year old that went to Probowl last year...and the reason he is not playing now is because of his broken hand. He should be able to take the field in a week.