Food and drinks against the Giants?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
sbark;2490193 said:
50/50 mix of anti-freeze, vehicles got plug in block heaters, you find out really quik if batteries are good, same as 120* will do....finds weak spots

water line buried 6'+down....below frost line.

things go on in pure cold, but cold and white out blizzard most everything get pushed back.....there will be better days. Negative temps are not bad......its the wind chill's that really nail you.

I couldn't even imagine.

I live in the midwest and in a pretty windy area and in the winter, the wind will literally just eat right through your clothes.

And we don't eve get down into single digits that often. It happens once in a blue moon.

Clint Parnell

Reaction score
I lived in frigid fairbanks alaska for 20 plus years, i must say that i like the so-cal winters a little better...go down to 49 today. i'm used to 49 below this time of year!

as for food, i usually cant eat during games..maybe some blue diamond almonds though...

plenty of marlboro mediums will be smoked..

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2490215 said:
iditarod.jpg

:lmao2:

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;2490061 said:
Well I don't drink light beer.....I don't drink regular beer. Now, if I had any, I would drink me some A&W. However, I will just settle with some generic Cola.

wow, you're so awesome, you're so great and wonderful! how clean you are! your mother must be so proud

take your holier-than-thou bull**** somewhere else.