Food and drinks against the Giants?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever seen 7 degrees in my life down here in SA.

I remember it got down around 10 degrees with some serious wind chill a few times.....but I dont ever recall single digits. And it never gets that low without wind chill.

I remember a few years back it snowed everywhere in south Texas, except San Antonio...that sucked, cause I have only seen snow twice in my life...81 and 85. I am still holding out hope that once in my life, SA will have a white Christmas.

Ren

Reaction score
i've seen -36c not sure how that compares to 7 but it was COLD

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Some Walker Black and BBQ chips. If Dallas starts getting hammered, then I'll pull out the beers and follow suit.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
That McNuggets commercial is silly. It isn't like she has a 20 piece. She only has a 10 piece. Even women can throw down a 10 piece, with fries and a drink. That guy needs to stop whining and instead, give the girl some funds to get him some nuggets too.....maybe he could spot her $15 and she can get a 50 piece plus fries.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Biggems;2490070 said:

I remember it got down around 10 degrees with some serious wind chill a few times.....but I dont ever recall single digits. And it never gets that low without wind chill.

I remember a few years back it snowed everywhere in south Texas, except San Antonio...that sucked, cause I have only seen snow twice in my life...81 and 85. I am still holding out hope that once in my life, SA will have a white Christmas.

When I lived both in San Antonio and Corpus, I barely owned a Jacket. The few times it got to 30-40s, all you had to do is get in and out of the Car, waste of carying a Jacket.

I like Dallas, you pretty much see all seasons here. Although Snow is rare, it does happen. Living in Detroit though, used to dread September to June almost. Altough now in Detroit, it more than weather you dread :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biggems;2490080 said:
That McNuggets commercial is silly. It isn't like she has a 20 piece. She only has a 10 piece. Even women can throw down a 10 piece, with fries and a drink. That guy needs to stop whining and instead, give the girl some funds to get him some nuggets too.....maybe he could spot her $15 and she can get a 50 piece plus fries.
I'm sorry. This made me laugh, literally.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Biggems;2490080 said:

I HATE that commercial. GAH! :banghead:

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
Biggems;2490070 said:

i love the snow!!! not had a white christmas here for years but i love getting out the city and going up the mountains in the snow at winter, some stunning views. and a wee dram of scotch to warm you at the top

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
masomenos85;2490087 said:
I HATE that commercial. GAH! :banghead:

btw, after looking at her, I wouldnt be worried about trying to score some nuggets....my mind would be solely on trying to score something else....she's purty, has nice eyes.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
sbark;2490056 said:
USA version of Siberia....N.Dak
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/

i was wondering if you lived in the dakotas with that temp.

always been curious how people can work and go to school in that cold of weather.

do you still have running water when the temp stays in the teens or below for days?

how do cars not freeze up?

special type antifreeze or something?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
StarKist;2490108 said:
Whats up Lane?

:laugh2:

not much...waiting impatiently for the game to start.

how are you doing?

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
lane;2490120 said:
not much...waiting impatiently for the game to start.

how are you doing?
Heading over to Sunoco to get some Sam Adams.

:laugh2:

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Not really football food, but I've got a turkey tetrazinni in the oven and it should be done around gametime.

gmoney112

Reaction score
got a little caesars hot n ready. and a 6 pack of corona. also have some keystones to start off just to get my buzz going.

yes im in college, why did you ask? :D

sbark

Reaction score
lane;2490099 said:

always been curious how people can work and go to school in that cold of weather.

do you still have running water when the temp stays in the teens or below for days?

50/50 mix of anti-freeze, vehicles got plug in block heaters, you find out really quik if batteries are good, same as 120* will do....finds weak spots

water line buried 6'+down....below frost line.

things go on in pure cold, but cold and white out blizzard most everything get pushed back.....there will be better days. Negative temps are not bad......its the wind chill's that really nail you.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
lane;2490099 said:

iditarod.jpg