Food you started eating after the shutdown

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Upgrade that to a Beef Tenderloin/Filet Mignon & Alaskan King Crab Legs! :popcorn:
images

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I been doing my grocery shopping online/delivered last few months and a item started getting a few weeks ago is green seedless grapes.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I been doing my grocery shopping online/delivered last few months and a item started getting a few weeks ago is green seedless grapes.
Can't get them except delivered, they take the little seeds out on the way to your home.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm sure some people havent started eating anything new or different.

I used to eat bratwurst sometimes, i would remove the skin put it on a pan and cook it up. I used to eat it with a slice of yellow american cheese on mission wrap bread. I used to also order pizza once in a while as well.

Since the shutdown happened i've changed things up a bit and stuck with it.

I tried Chicken apple sausage by Dietz and Watson a few months ago and since then i stopped eating regular brats by Johnsonville.

Instead of ordering pizza i have now started having a frozen pizza once in awhile i never knew about before, it's called Jack's Pizza, it's a very thin crust and the price is pretty cheap only $2.50
large_aa2b6ec7-46f7-4397-9ad1-c3350e3f833d.jpg

0074653308900_CR_default_default_large.jpeg
310 calories? Are you sure that's pizza? Lol

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
What the wife and I have changed more than our diet is how we shop and store the food. I have 2 freezer chests now in the garage. We buy a lot of bulk Costco or Sam's Club, and we use those vacuum sealers for a lot of our meat and produce. Keeps everything fresh, avoids waste, and lasts a long time so we don't have to repeat trip the grocery store often. Have a whole damn closet full of TP and anything else I couldn't buy those 2 months the hording was the worst. Never again driving grocery store to grocery store just so I can wipe my freaking ***.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What the wife and I have changed more than our diet is how we shop and store the food. I have 2 freezer chests now in the garage. We buy a lot of bulk Costco or Sam's Club, and we use those vacuum sealers for a lot of our meat and produce. Keeps everything fresh, avoids waste, and lasts a long time so we don't have to repeat trip the grocery store often. Have a whole damn closet full of TP and anything else I couldn't buy those 2 months the hording was the worst. Never again driving grocery store to grocery store just so I can wipe my freaking ***.
I hope you have a generator too.

Creeper

Reaction score
I have not started eating anything new. But I have stopped eating takeout food of all kinds, including Chinese and pizza. When they locked down NJ I was going grocery shopping and nowhere else.