Foolishness

Qcard

Reaction score
At the end of the day, we’ll all take comfort in knowing the most we’ll have to see Dak under center with the Star is one more season. It can’t get here fast enough. MM will have us in a SB in 2-3 years.
Keep the dream alive....

Move the GOALPOST again. We'll take comfort in your best imaginations

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was just gonna say....what does he want us to talk abotu AT ALL. That's what we're here for...rumors, conjectures, fallacies. Might as well shut it down I guess. :huh:

Nothing wrong with discussing any news, but adding hyperbole and embellishments, take away from the content.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing wrong with discussing any news, but adding hyperbole and embellishments, take away from the content.
I will agree there is one problem that makes it difficult. When people assume some random conclusion from a statement you made, argue it, and claim themselves winner.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:muttley:[/
Using key metrics from PFF’s QB Annual, the analytics show that Prescott was substantially better than Carson Wentz from a clean pocket, produced more positively graded plays, avoided negative plays, was on target more often, had a better adjusted completion percentage and was more efficient on third down.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Using key metrics from PFF’s QB Annual, the analytics show that Prescott was substantially better than Carson Wentz from a clean pocket, produced more positively graded plays, avoided negative plays, was on target more often, had a better adjusted completion percentage and was more efficient on third down.
It will get done

Techsass

Reaction score
Foolishness is me worrying about fan and media spin. Perception and fact are often quite different but always out of my control. I'm just going to enjoy my fandom and leave the other prisoners to their own device ;)
That song just started when I clicked on this thread.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
At the end of the day, we’ll all take comfort in knowing the most we’ll have to see Dak under center with the Star is one more season. It can’t get here fast enough. MM will have us in a SB in 2-3 years.

tenor.gif

HotDog37

Reaction score
It’s foolish to think a deal isn’t going to get done, that was never the case. The money and terms have to make sense though.

Well now that's true it's just a matter of 30 mil vs. 31-32-33-34-35 million. Because Dak is going to know the difference in his lifestyle between 30 million and 35 million. I get it now.