Twitter: Footage of Dak walking with and without crutches

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah breaking both is is worse and the fib is a non weight barring bone anyways. I know all about breaking both. Lol

12295414_1046716775360764_5605101362657605712_n.jpg

Wow. That's extreme.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response, but of course Romo isn’t a high benchmark

He was a baller in the regular season and the most exciting quarterback to watch since Staubach but at the end of the day he couldn’t get the W’s in big games and the turnovers were backbreakers.

2-4 in the playoffs is not a worthy benchmark...........unless your name is Rayne Dakota.....then it would be No problemo
S'long as you're fair homie.
I'm all good.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I was referring to RG3's hurt leg, like Dak's. I don't think RG3 was the same player afterwards.

RGIII tore his ACL.. Then played on it down the stretch of his rookie season.. and then finally shredded it in the playoff game against the Seahawks. Then cracked the ankle a couple of years later. His problem was that running was a HUGE part of his game. Dude rushed for 815 yards that rookie season and then another 489 his second year. That's 1304 yards in two years.. Dak has 1314 for his career. As players they are nothing alike. Dak is a much better pocket passer than RGIII ever was. He's had to be.. cause he never ran 4.3 the way RGIII did as a youngster. It's hard for a guy with that much speed to just stand in the pocket and take hits.. since with those wheels he doesn't really have to. The mystery is why with that much speed and the ability to dictate when a defender even touched him why dude refused to slide.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I do wish Dak would stay off that foot. Don't push it, Brah. You ain't coming back this season. Let that ankle heal 100% and then come back in 2021 as the savior you are for this football franchise.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
That and the healing powers of a 20 something year old super athlete. Sprinkle in this dude has the determination of the ant against the rubber tree plant and you get something pretty special. I can't for the life of me figure out why so many people can't wait to run him out of town.
They are Arlington Jonesboys fans and not Dallas Cowboy fans. So don't try to figure out ignorance. Just teach until they prove themselves fools.

Case in point everyone said the Patriots were dead 4 weeks ago and I said you can never count out a great head coach that has the leadership of his team. I did not count out Jimmy Johnson when he was 1-15. So why are they counting out Dak Prescott after a broken ankle.

You can not count out a young QB with leadership qualities from LA that went from 3rd string to starter in high school, college, and the NFL through adversity of losing mother, brother, and temporarily the team and sport he dedicated his life.

Dak will be back early and will be successful. There is no evidence to the contrary.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Anyone hear the report tonight that Dak was squatting already? I guess he doenst have to learn how to walk again after being in a cast for 8 weeks and rehab for 3 months, Lol