For all of the Romo Doubters

cowboys19

Reaction score
aka Munchies, CowboyBlog, katr(aka Quincy's father), etc....

Romo will prove all of you wrong come playoff time, i can feel what he is going to do once he gets into the "tournament" and gosh darn it, he is going to make a name for himself, just watch haters.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Tony Romo is 6-3 as a starter in his first year starting in the NFL. Peyton Manning and Carson Palmer can't even say that. Not to mention hes making this horrible O-Line look average.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
im not a hater, but i hope ur right. he needs to get his mind off carrie underwood and back on football

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1270291 said:
Tony Romo is 6-3 as a starter in his first year starting in the NFL. Peyton Manning and Carson Palmer can't even say that. Not to mention hes making this horrible O-Line look average.

:hammer:

Romo is the one light that shines bright in a dark pit of misery.

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
TEK2000;1270296 said:
There are Romo haters...?

Drew Bledsoe's wife is a member here, QC's weed man frequents the zone, and I'm sure Drew Henson has some free time now so he has an account here.

superpunk

Reaction score
Please stop calling our Oline horrible. It's not, and hasn't been. Rivera is horrible. The line is pretty good.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys19;1270248 said:

Romo will prove all of you wrong come playoff time, i can feel what he is going to do once he gets into the "tournament" and gosh darn it, he is going to make a name for himself, just watch haters.

Problem is.......he'll need to bring the offense to score 40 points a game the way Bill Parcell's defense is playing.

Good job Bill...

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
superpunk;1270352 said:
Please stop calling our Oline horrible. It's not, and hasn't been. Rivera is horrible. The line is pretty good.

That's not entirely true when you consider their abysmal play when Bledsoe was at the helm.

They were just awful.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1270352 said:

The OL is VERY average.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
TEK2000;1270296 said:
There are Romo haters...?

That's what I was thinking.:eek:

I didn't know anyone hated Romo.

What's to hate there ?

Of course, nothing surprises me on this board anymore.:rolleyes:

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
The true measure of a QB isn't regular season wins. It is about playoff success and championship rings. Always has been and always will be. I think Romo has done well this year. Let's see how he handles the pressure of the playoffs. I just wish the Cowboys, as a team, were playing better. Tony could us the help.

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
superpunk;1270352 said:

Kosier gets routinely abused on running plays. Flozel is up and down. Gurode was playing like a pro bowler earlier in the year but now hes, well back to normal. Rivera is a terrible waste of money. Colombo has been spectacular considering the circumstances.

On their best day they are average.

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
cowboys19;1270248 said:

That came back to bite you. Thanks for calling me out.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1298209 said:
That came back to bite you. Thanks for calling me out.

Who are you?

And why do I have this suspicion you are happy we lost the game with Romo....