For all you Dak haters. Look what your hero Wentz has been up to

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Only a botched PI in week 1 has prevented Dallas from being 2-0

Atlanta choked. But do not discount it was due to the pressure Dallas added. After going down 20-0, the Cowboys scored on 7 of 8 drives.

And suddenly if we can muster up enough to beat the vaunted Bengals, both teams will be tied atop the division at 1-2, and all this Wentz poo-pooing will have amounted to naught.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And suddenly if we can muster up enough to beat the vaunted Bengals, both teams will be tied atop the division at 1-2, and all this Wentz poo-pooing will have amounted to naught.

Really? A win against the Bengals and you think 'all is well'?

gif-bored-dr-evil-meh-right-sarcastic-skeptical-whatever-yea-right-yeah-yeah-right-gif.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes absolutely

I bet you 1000 dollars it is scientifically possible for the eagles to go 14-2 after week 2 *if we play all 16 games.

Now hold on, I want to double check my math before I agree to it
We aren't talking about possibility. We are talking about them going 14-2...you wouldn't pay me 1k dollars....stop it lol.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
actually i am because people asked me

I didn't. I don't need to hear your ridiculous spin on what's actually happening. Worry about your own mess. But don't try to cast dispersions on the team looking down at you in the division.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
We aren't talking about possibility. We are talking about them going 14-2...you wouldn't pay me 1k dollars....stop it lol.
What do you mean “we aren’t”? I am

it is absolutely possible to go 14-2, we still have 14 games left. To deny that would be mistaken

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I didn't. I don't need to hear your ridiculous spin on what's actually happening. Worry about your own mess. But don't try to cast dispersions on the team looking down at you in the division.
If you don’t Want to Talk to me you don’t have to. But someone else did

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
all this Wentz poo-pooing will have amounted to naught.

If somehow the Birds beat the Bengals that does not erase weeks 1 and 2 and Wentz's crappy play. It does however support he is inconsistent which what a lot of people have concerns about.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If somehow the Birds beat the Bengals that does not erase weeks 1 and 2 and Wentz's crappy play. It does however support he is inconsistent which what a lot of people have concerns about.

being consistently inconsistent is not so bad

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s all relative

It seems you would like to think so.

I've seen that upcoming schedule of yours. Even if you do beat the lowly Bengals, you're fixing to get thumped by the 49'ers, Steelers, and then the Ravens.

And staring a 1-5 dumpster fire start to your season.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you don’t Want to Talk to me you don’t have to. But someone else did

I did. About Wentz specifically, I'm not interested in your misguided thoughts on where my team is at. You have worse problems and are in no position to talk about my team when yours is far worse.

zerofill

Reaction score
Yeah uhhh... I have been critical of Dak... but never liked Wentz either.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
So the Eagles haven't won a game....but its possible for them to rattle off 14? Let's put money on it.......

i remember the ‘93 Oilers started off horribly but won 11 in a row to end the regular season. Going into the playoffs I thought that was who were going to play in the SB. Montana’s Chiefs upset them.

They had Warren Moon.

Carson Wentz is no Warren Moon.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So the Eagles haven't won a game....but its possible for them to rattle off 14? Let's put money on it.......

absolutely, 1000$ that I can technically prove 14-2 is not impossible.

I’ll do a whole slideshow and everything

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
absolutely, 1000$ that I can technically prove 14-2 is not impossible.

I’ll do a whole slideshow and everything

I know you’re playing a stupid game of semantics here, so you know he’s not arguing against the literal mathematical fact that 14-2 is possible.

Of course it’s possible.

that’s obvious.

He’s arguing the mathematical probability of the eagles going 14-2.

quit playing semantics.

you going to take him up on that bet?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It seems you would like to think so.

I've seen that upcoming schedule of yours. Even if you do beat the lowly Bengals, you're fixing to get thumped by the 49'ers, Steelers, and then the Ravens.

And staring a 1-5 dumpster fire start to your season.

maybe, maybe not. 9ers already lost their QB, may not be their for our game, and they didn’t beat the cardinals when they had him. And the Steelers beat a couple of team not any more impressive than the eagles, and not exactly in impressive fashion either. Broncos had no business being in that game. 2 weeks is much too short to decide the identity of any of these teams.