Enjoy

EA.gif

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Rude said:
Damn thats a great run by emmitt
That is a GREAT run by Emmit !!

Mine loads the first time in slow motion, and then displays over and over in real time, ... so I could watch the blocking unfold, the blocking was awesome as well.

Check out #72 for the Cards, blocked out at the beginning, but chases Emmitt and follows the play to get a stab at him at the GL. Good effort

By the way, why is this off-topic ?

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
That is a GREAT run by Emmit !!

Mine loads the first time in slow motion, and then displays over and over in real time, ... so I could watch the blocking unfold, the blocking was awesome as well.

Check out #72 for the Cards, blocked out at the beginning, but chases Emmitt and follows the play to get a stab at him at the GL. Good effort

By the way, why is this off-topic ?

I put it here, wasn't sure if the main forum was the approriate place. Thanks for the compliments on the .gif. Always nice to see work appreciated...

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
well done. is there a place i can find more animated .gif's like these? i like the one of roy, qc-ab, and this one but id like to see others.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
I've got quite a few, most I've gotten from here, others I made on my own. I'll try to sort through them and get them uploaded sometime tomorrow.

As you can see from the .gif below I'm a diehard Simpsons fan so I have quite a few of those and a couple from Family Guy...