[FOR FUN] All Michigan Mock draft

cmoney23

Reaction score
As some of you know. I'm a huge Michigan fan. And this draft is loaded with "Blue talent" so I thought I'd have a little April fun and do an all Michigan Mock.

1 28- Taco Charlton DE
2 60- Chris Wormley DT
3 92- Jake Butt TE
4 133- Jourdan Lewis CB
6 211- Ben Gedeon LB
7 228- Delano Hill S
7 246-Jehu Chesson WR

I don't know if Hill or Chesson makes the team. But hill could be good depth and Chesson has good speed.

Pants

Reaction score
As some of you know. I'm a huge Michigan fan. And this draft is loaded with "Blue talent" so I thought I'd have a little April fun and do an all Michigan Mock.

1 28- Taco Charlton DE
2 60- Chris Wormley DT
3 92- Jake Butt TE
4 133- Jourdan Lewis CB
6 211- Ben Gedeon LB
7 228- Delano Hill S
7 246-Jehu Chesson WR

I don't know if Hill or Chesson makes the team. But hill could be good depth and Chesson has good speed.

oh my, NOT a Michigan fan by any stretch of the imagination, but a few potential switches

1 Peppers (S)
2 (agree)
3 Lewis (don't see him lasting until #133); I would take Butt at that point as well
4 Glasgow (DT) or Magnuson (OT)
6 perhaps Braden (OG) is still there or Hill (S)
7 Stribling (CB)
7 Smith (RB)

cmoney23

Reaction score
oh my, NOT a Michigan fan by any stretch of the imagination, but a few potential switches

1 Peppers (S)
2 (agree)
3 Lewis (don't see him lasting until #133); I would take Butt at that point as well
4 Glasgow (DT) or Magnuson (OT)
6 perhaps Braden (OG) is still there or Hill (S)
7 Stribling (CB)
7 Smith (RB)
I hate Stribling. I like the Smith pick. He's like a poor man's beast mode. Lol

ghst187

Reaction score
Would be better than a lot of the mocks I've seen some of the professionals churn out for us lately. Could be worse, the all North Dakota state mock

cmoney23

Reaction score
Would be better than a lot of the mocks I've seen some of the professionals churn out for us lately. Could be worse, the all North Dakota state mock
Ha. True

But seriously, I think of given the choice. This or our real draft. I'd choose this. I think Wormley, Butt and Lewis are all going to be very good. I'm not a big Charlton fan, but he has the tools.