For fun: What’s your best Zeke Conspiracy

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope he doesn't continue tripping over his own the ego on the goal line. Six fumbles not counting the ones he got back. I hope that doesn't continue. Feed me, yeah I got something for him to chew on. Go Cowboys he makes us a better team. But one player does not make a team

Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Zeke is in Cabo to avoid a drug test. You heard it here first.

Or maybe he fled to Mexico to avoid prosecution in an unknown case, unknown meaning the media hasn't found out about it yet.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Having some fun with friends today and this came up. This whole Zeke preseason debacle has been ordered by Roger Goodall . It’s punishment for the Las Vegas incident. What’s some of the conspiracy theories you’ve heard or believe yourself?

There are a lot of serious Zeke threads. Take a break and have fun...But at the same time, make us believe in your theory.
LOL! ,
Zeke and Faulk are in the next Star Wars saga and have been practicing their lines furiously before the season starts.
Zeke is, of course, the leader of the Ewoks and Faulk is a devious Jedi knight turned to the dark side. Jerry's boat goes to Cabo every night for cast parties. Incidentally, Jerry is Darth Vader's great grandfather in this prequel.

Or, Jerry hired Faulk to coach up Zeke 'cause he is hiding in Cabo from another DV case. Shhhh...

Cowboys22

Reaction score
a>

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
LOL! ,
Zeke and Faulk are in the next Star Wars saga and have been practicing their lines furiously before the season starts.
Zeke is, of course, the leader of the Ewoks and Faulk is a devious Jedi knight turned to the dark side. Jerry's boat goes to Cabo every night for cast parties. Incidentally, Jerry is Darth Vader's great grandfather in this prequel.

Or, Jerry hired Faulk to coach up Zeke 'cause he is hiding in Cabo from another DV case. Shhhh...
* I know a guy who'd gotten arrested & charged with D.V. once,just for being out in his backyard breaking a pile of red fired bricks in half.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Having some fun with friends today and this came up. This whole Zeke preseason debacle has been ordered by Roger Goodall . It’s punishment for the Las Vegas incident. What’s some of the conspiracy theories you’ve heard or believe yourself?

There are a lot of serious Zeke threads. Take a break and have fun...But at the same time, make us believe in your theory.

Personally the Jones used Zeke's extension (who they knew they we're going and deservedly so extend ) as the excuse not to extend Dak now.
This is my JFK theory and make total sense......

sunalsorises

Reaction score
The entire contract negotiation has been held up by Jerry demanding Zeke stop doing the feed me celebration every time he gains a few yards and Zeke demanding the Salvation Army kettle be present for all home games.