For me, the McFadden hopes are dead.

dallasfan

Reaction score
I really though Baltimore was gonna win today and knock the Browns down to 5-5, but it's time to face reality, they're gonna finish about 10-6. Hopefully we trade out of the first round with one of those picks and pick up a 2nd first next year. Maybe that will have better results. Off the top of my head, I can only see us drafting a CB. We're very deep at safety and linebacker and tight end. We're decent on the d-line except nose tackle, but it's probably not a first day need. Same goes for o-line. We're set at tackle, and could use some depth at guard and center, but again, those aren't first day needs. We could go wide reciever, but I'm not big on DeSean Jackson or Mario Manningham (both of whom will be gone anyways), but I think that can still be addressed in rd 2. Hopefully we sign Michael Turner, who will compliment Marion Barber well.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Part of me is a little happy about Cleveland winning. This team will be fine with a 2nd round rb. We need a wr and a cb BAD.

I'm not sold on our young tackles yet either, you can never have enough quality O lineman.

And safety? I'd say we are hurting there too. RW has to go.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CowboyWay;1778302 said:
Part of me is a little happy about Cleveland winning. This team will be fine with a 2nd round rb. We need a wr and a cb BAD.

I'm not sold on our young tackles yet either, you can never have enough quality O lineman.

1. Enough with the RW hate (based on complete ignorance)

2. If we can't get McFadden, I'd love to draft Talib.

3. We don't need a WR "Bad". I'd say our WR's are doing pretty good this year. Same for our CBs.

dallasfan

Reaction score
CowboyWay;1778302 said:

Personally, I'm starting to think Flozzell will be resigned, and I still don't think we need a CB and WR bad. If you honestly don't think a rookie can start at either position, then we don't need it bad.