For My 2,768th Post...

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I thought I'd engage in a little shameless self-promotion.

Today the results of the July 2006 Texas Bar Exam were released, and yours truly is now officially licensed to practice law in the Great State of Texas!!

*whew*

It's still a little surreal. I keep going back to the website to double check and make sure my name is on the pass list...

Now... who do I sue first??:eek:hboy:

:D

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
A very hearty congrats to you peplaw! Celebrate big this weekend!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
congratulation man not easy to get .you should go out with ur family enjoy it good luck

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
peplaw06;1136706 said:

Well, the usual answer around here is Zimmer, for impersonating a DC.

PS Congrats!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
peplaw06;1136706 said:

Today the results of the July 2006 Texas Bar Exam were released, and yours truly is now officially licensed to practice law in the Great State of Texas!!

*whew*

It's still a little surreal. I keep going back to the website to double check and make sure my name is on the pass list...

Kill the Lawyer!!! :lmao2: Watch out for ambulances that stop to quick as your chasing them. Just kidding congratulation

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Congrats Peplaw. Welcome to the club.

I remember that feeling of finding out and the release of knowing that you don't have to take it again.

It's a beast. But you did it. Go out and celebrate like a bar member.

Best wishes.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
What city will you be practicing in? I always have a few on the payroll..

One way to drum up bidness real quick is to handle speeding tickets..:cool:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Congrats. I'm dreading it already. What am I saying, I'm dreading finals in a month. Come take my fed tax final for me, please.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
"How can I ever thank you?" gushed a woman to peplaw06, after he had solved her legal troubles.

"My dear woman," peplaw06 replied, "ever since the Phoenicians invented money there has been only one answer to that question."

Congrats, peplaw007

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals...

For The Dude, at the moment it looks like I'm going to be practicing in the Metroplex.

OGT... did you say you're at Houston? You can be encouraged by their pass rate... 90% not too shabby.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
peplaw06;1136791 said:
Thanks guys and gals...

For The Dude, at the moment it looks like I'm going to be practicing in the Metroplex.

OGT... did you say you're at Houston? You can be encouraged by their pass rate... 90% not too shabby.
I said I'm working in Houston after law school.

gbrittain

Reaction score
peplaw06;1136706 said:

*whew*

Now... who do I sue first??:ohboy:

Bledsoe for ah well...nevermind.:D

Congratulations are in order Peplaw!:bow:

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Great job peplaw!!!! Print up some cards and start chasin' those ambulances man, time's a wastin'! Seriously, though, Congrats and good luck in this next phase of your life and career.

SS

:star:

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
peplaw06;1136791 said:

What field do you want to practice in?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
That's great....and congrats.

Just so happens I need a mouthpiece.......I going to sue Hos. :D

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
peplaw06;1136706 said:

*whew*

After a loss,, you could sue this board for NON Support !! :laugh2:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
peplaw06;1136706 said:

*whew*

Dan Snyder... there's got to be a law against being that short, and that big a jerk...

Congrats on becoming somebody Will Shakespeare (and the Eagles) would like to have killed...