For my fellow cowboys fans that hate the skins....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

BFREDSKINS.gif

DannyNapolean.jpg

OWNED.jpg

FedexHome.jpg

JGtoiletX.jpg

Enjoy :D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Gibbs is a punk! I can't believe he did that (the handshake)... what a LOSER!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
nice job BP. I bought the Cowboy blue dye for my friends hair... It's gonna be a fun debt collection....LOL

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a side note.

If someone wants to use one of those images as a sigline...I would appreciate if you would ask first.

Also I would ask that you would not use the images on the extremeskins site...you can link here if you wish but please do not post them over there.

Thanks

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Great stuff, BP.

I don't know what was funnier..seeing those banners or checking in at that 100 odd page game thread over at extremeskinz at certain strategic moments last night.

It's all good, baby.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
As a side note.

If someone wants to use one of those images as a sigline...I would appreciate if you would ask first.

Also I would ask that you would not use the images on the extremeskins site...you can link here if you wish but please do not post them over there.

Thanks

What??? Dude, I concede the first point and that was my fault. But you can't be serious about your second point! You let them join our board with names like 'CowboysSuckAzz' and you object to an 'Owned' sig pic at their site? Sympathy for the devil, huh BP?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tass said:
What??? Dude, I concede the first point and that was my fault. But you can't be serious about your second point! You let them join our board with names like 'CowboysSuckAzz' and you object to an 'Owned' sig pic at their site? Sympathy for the devil, huh BP?

CowboysSuckAzz is on a short...SHORT leash and I expect him to be gone by today.

Furthermore half of the reasons some of these trolls come over here...is because we have trolls going over there as well.

They got beat by the cowboys, the refs and Joe Gibbs decisions last night...they have enough crap on their plate for now.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Tass said:
Brain didn't make mine, so feel free to use it anyway you see fit.

Duane

Reaction score
I don't want to seem like a total idiot but does CBA stand for collective bargaining agreement?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Duane said:
I don't want to seem like a total idiot but does CBA stand for collective bargaining agreement?

Yes........

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Duane said:
yep.

I'm poking fun at how his legacy was built on strike shortened seasons.

Its all in good fun. And hey, I have been wearing this thing as a badge of honor all week, not just since the win.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Duane said:

Si', ya foo... :D

mr-t-sombrero1.jpg