For My First Post...

Thomas82

Reaction score
..........most of you probably know this, but I still want to mention how explosive the Cowboys are on Madden with the updated rosters. TO catches EVERYTHING you throw to him, and just about every time I play the defense double-teams him, leaving Terry Glenn wide open. Jason Witten is always open too, and with all of this I can run at will with Julius Jones. One more thing, the defense is sick too.

I hope it turns out like this in real life.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Thomas82 said:
..........most of you probably know this, but I still want to mention how explosive the Cowboys are on Madden with the updated rosters. TO catches EVERYTHING you throw to him, and just about every time I play the defense double-teams him, leaving Terry Glenn wide open. Jason Witten is always open too, and with all of this I can run at will with Julius Jones. One more thing, the defense is sick too.

I hope it turns out like this in real life.

:laugh1: First post and it's about Madden... get ready for an unleashing of statements that real life is indeed not a Madden football game. Who knew?? Anwyays, let me be the first to say:welcome:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/welcome_zone.jpg

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
welcome-pumpkins01.jpg

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey hey...good to see you here and posting.

Thanks and welcome.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
:welcome:

can't wait for this monster season!

Those Commanders are gonna be crying come January!

Galian Beast

Reaction score
What are our ratings in Madden with updated rosters?

Also what are the up to date ratings for Marcus Spears, Chris Canty (if he is even in the game yet), DeMarcus Ware, Terry Glenn, and Drew Bledsoe. Oh yea, and Terence Newman too.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
:welcome: , glad to have u aboard! I love playing madden with the updated rosters, :cool: i've lost 4 games i think hahaha, its my first season in All-Madden. yeh' i suck..:lmao:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Everytime i see a welcome thread I notice the rainbow welcome banner.

Why we have our primary welcome as a RAINBOW banner is beyond me.

Eddie

Reaction score
You mean people are actually willing to pay ANOTHER $50 for the SAME Madden game? Madden football hasn't changed since 2000 ... other than a roster update and some bells and whistles.

What's NEW for 2007? The ability to turn OFF the QB Flashlight???

I'm still happily playing ESPN NFL 2k5 ...

superpunk

Reaction score
Eddie said:
What's NEW for 2007? The ability to turn OFF the QB Flashlight???

You can already do that in 2006. :D

Meh, it's 50 bucks a year. I just like getting the new players, draftees, etc. Worth it, IMO.