For Star Trek TNG fans

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I've been viewing this old show that I loved years ago. It has its charm, but some things in it are annoying. It has too many scenes like this.

Alien: Filthy, evil humans, we will board your ship and enslave you all and display your ship's broken hull on our world as a trophy. We will seize each one of you by nape of the neck and smash your face into a cinderblock and then smash it into a red-hot waffle iron and then take out a chainsaw and saw your head in half. DEATH TO YOU DIRTY HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Picard: (Motioning for mute.) Counselor?
Troi: Captain, I sense great hostility.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I've been viewing this old show that I loved years ago. It has its charm, but some things in it are annoying. It has too many scenes like this.

Alien: Filthy, evil humans, we will board your ship and enslave you all and display your ship's broken hull on our world as a trophy. We will seize each one of you by nape of the neck and smash your face into a cinderblock and then smash it into a red-hot waffle iron and then take out a chainsaw and saw your head in half. DEATH TO YOU DIRTY HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, those Aliens still use chainsaws in the 24th century? We should have no trouble kicking their primitive behinds.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Wow, those Aliens still use chainsaws in the 24th century? We should have no trouble kicking their primitive behinds.

I don't know whatever the 24th century equivalent to chainsaws is. As for waffle irons, I just know that no one will ever get tired of waffles.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

You've just ended the great Star Trek Cold War. You've just given the exact reasoning as to why Star Trek trumps NG.

Kirk would have just gone with:

"Fire all Phaser Banks, Fire all forward Tubes..... Yoeman Rand, what are you doing later tonight...........?"

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You can't improve on perfect, WI's have zenithed.

Not true London! The 24th Century Waffle Makers actually produce your Waffles like this......

car-mini-waffle-maker-cucinapro-640x534.jpg

They are, of course, battery operated as well.........

Londonboy

Reaction score

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:facepalm:
^ ironic lol