For the curious: Hutch demoted to #3

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Orton elevated to #1 and Blake moved up to #2 per John Clayton on ESPNews. Could possibly be cut in the next week or so.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Not surprising. The guy has had a dreadful preseason.

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Orton elevated to #1 and Blake moved up to #2 per Clayton. Will possibly be cut in the next week or so.

I REALLY feel sorry for anyone who took Mushin Muhammed in their fantasy draft

Then they have Benson holding out...

The Bears maybe fighting the Niners, Fins Browns and Niners for the top pick in next years draft.....again

stilltheguru

Reaction score
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.skins=finished week 1.whew

i was scared hutchinson would start and throw that defense 6 picks

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dale said:
Not surprising. The guy has had a dreadful preseason.
I agree about him having a bad preseason. I was surprised simply because of all the positive pub he's gotten over the summer. The sad part is the job was his to lose. And he lost it so badly, it's not even funny.

Edit: I forgot to add that Clayton said it was so obvious he was demoted to #3 when all they had him doing in practice was handing off.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
its possible for rookies to win man.and we all know that skin offense will give the bears plenty of oppurtunities to win.

montgod

Reaction score
Speaking of demotions or possible cuts, anyone hear on the Denver/Indy game about how the coach of Denver stated that he wasn't even sure if Maurice Clarett would even make the 53 man roster. Said that he basically just doesn't know how to practice and doesn't practice hard enough even though Clarett thinks he is practicing hard enough. He thinks that he just might not have "it."

Wow.....what a way to talk about your third round pick! Haha....so glad that they jumped ahead and picked him before there was any inclination for JJ to pick him in the draft.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
he actually throws like a nfl quarterback.

i swear chad hutchinson has no business in the nfl.damn

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From what I've seen of Orton thus far, I'm impressed.

Hutch on the other hand is a disaster. Was, is, probably always will be...

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
The Bears' GM -- Angelos -- should be fired.

That roster is a disaster. I feel sorry for Lovie Smith.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chief said:
The Bears' GM -- Angelos -- should be fired.

I feel sorry for anyone named Lovie.

;)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarge said:
Hutch on the other hand is a disaster. Was, is, probably always will be...
Hard to imagine another team giving him a chance at this point. Not much to show for the years he has put in so far. Awful in preseason.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
montgod said:
Speaking of demotions or possible cuts, anyone hear on the Denver/Indy game about how the coach of Denver stated that he wasn't even sure if Maurice Clarett would even make the 53 man roster. Said that he basically just doesn't know how to practice and doesn't practice hard enough even though Clarett thinks he is practicing hard enough. He thinks that he just might not have "it."

Wow.....what a way to talk about your third round pick! Haha....so glad that they jumped ahead and picked him before there was any inclination for JJ to pick him in the draft.

I would put him on the PS and let me try to learn at least this year. I wouldn't give up on a number three that soon.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I agree about him having a bad preseason. I was surprised simply because of all the positive pub he's gotten over the summer. The sad part is the job was his to lose. And he lost it so badly, it's not even funny.

Edit: I forgot to add that Clayton said it was so obvious he was demoted to #3 when all they had him doing in practice was handing off.

Reportedly Chicago players went to Lovie lobbying for Orton.

I dont think players can respect Hutch after that Hard Knocks nonsense where he looked completely goofy.

MrMom

Reaction score
Offensively yes, but that defense has some players. Peanut, Azumah, Vasher, Brown, and Green is a very solid Backfield.

Urlacher and Briggs are two of the best young LB's in the game, and Hillenmeyer is serviceable.

Harris, Scott, Ogunleye, and Brown. That's a very good line. Especially if Brown becomes more consistent...watch out.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Orton? A raw rookie? Commanders, 1-0

Would Hutch really have made a difference here over Orton. Either way 1-0 as I see it.