For the East Coasters who dont get to see the game on TV...

Letemburn

Reaction score
Did you all just here this on TV....

"Coming up next in a double header - Cowboys take on the Chargers"

Im really hopeing my guide and that map earlier was wrong. Please o please. I think it may be cause like 50 miles south of me there showing the Dallas game on TV but on the guide here it sais the Packers and Lions. Please lord -- let the Dallas game be on TV for me.

I just want to know if you all heard them say Cowboys Vs. Chargers or someone else.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Letemburn said:

Im really hopeing my guide and that map earlier was wrong. Please o please. I think it may be cause like 50 miles south of me there showing the Dallas game on TV but on the guide here it sais the Packers and Lions. Please lord -- let the Dallas game be on TV for me.

I just want to know if you all heard them say Cowboys Vs. Chargers or someone else.

If you live in NY - you're SOL.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Letemburn said:

Fox has it in NC. If not I have a dish on my boat. :D

Letemburn

Reaction score
Actually im in Kentucky, but on the map it has majority of kentucky showing dallas but the part i live in it doesnt. But on TV they just said Dallas is coming up next on the double header but yet my guide sais packers