Image: For the ladies: Dez photoshoot pics

khiladi

Reaction score
I'd rather have that than TO or Calvin Johnson type physique.. I think he's got the best physique in the NFL and I don't think I've see a better physique among athletes...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd rather have that than TO or Calvin Johnson type physique.. I think he's got the best physique in the NFL and I don't think I've see a better physique among athletes...

You should post some examples so we could compare... :cool: :p

khiladi

Reaction score
You should post some examples so we could compare... :cool: :p

attachment.php

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll take your word for it.

Lol...It wasn't all sex'd up like these pics. He had a voice overlay with him doing stuff on camera. Think of it like he's in a commercial, but with regular clothes..

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Somebody needs to tell Dez this is not how swimming pools work.

That pic reminds me of the story when some of his players decided to throw Tom Landry in to the deep end of the pool at their Super Bowl celebration.

Long story short, .. he took 5 players into the pool with him. They all swam to the side and climbed out, while Landry stoically walked with dignity the entire length of the pool and walked up the steps in the shallow end.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Landry walked on water? The hero worship is getting out of control.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Nice double standard. I post pics of our fine cheerleaders playing in Cozumel and they get removed. I am invoking my own 24-hr rule.............if Dez does not have shirts on by this time tomorrow, the ladies come back :D

LOL........

Right!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Oh, I definitely don't agree with that. I can post several right now that I believe are better.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Landry walked on water? The hero worship is getting out of control.

All American Halfback/Defensive Back from Texas, WWII War Hero, All Pro Football Player, Hall of Fame Football Coach and as fine a human being as you could ever meet.

I'd say the sentiments are well deserved and would not be at all surprised if the water actually did part on his way to the other end of the pool. Forgive me, he is one person in Sports that I have the utmost respect for.

;-)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Really now? I'd love to see them. lol
So we're going to decide this on a technicality? lol

Well, since I'm no authority on what is going to be considered as best physic on a male, I am pretty much forced to the technicality side of the house.

LOL....

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, since I'm no authority on what is going to be considered as best physic on a male, I am pretty much forced to the technicality side of the house.

LOL....
Aww Phooey! Denied, yet again! lol

Kristen82

Reaction score
Remember seeing that pic of Carr w/o his shirt on. Wish I could find it again. Shaka-shaka wow wow....