For the Lady Cowboys Fan Eyes Only

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
In honor of my first anniversary at mazevo/Cowboyszone, and 1000th post on this board. What better way see in the millenium post with...

The LTN Second Annual Hottest Cowboys
Players Awards

Most attractive: Darren Woodson. This man has always reminded me of what F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote of his best known fictional character, Jay Gatsby: "an elegant young roughneck." Totally masculine, great physique and facial bones, but just the right veneer of polish. Very dangerous beneath the surface. Dynamic. Looks as impressive in a well-tailored suit as in his uniform, and a good bet to turn heads and dominate any room he's in. Impeccable. Woody looks elegant in practice cut offs! Drool. Honorable mention: a grown into his face lift nicely JERRY JONES!

woodson.jpg

Handsomest: Vincent Frank Testaverde. Striking a blow for the over 40 set across the world, Vinnie T still remains one of the classic princes of the NFL. Tall, perfectly proportioned, graceful, a gladiator. That bit of hair thinning does naught but add distinction to Vinnie's mature savoir faire. He'll be hot at 70, and a class act who coincidentally proves the old adage "handsome is as handsome does". Honorable mentions: the drop dead studly Avion Cason and future GQ cover Jason Witten.

vt2.jpg

Sexiest: Terry Glenn. Terry is just flat out seductive. A very quiet kind of charisma that kinda creeps up on you (as opposed to a Lawyer Milloy who just bowls you over with "it".) But Terry's eyes, his voice, his mannerisms, cheekbones, his shyness, his smile, perfect mouth and those cheekbones - he's a fascinating man-child. Whoever did the pregame player comment camera work for last years Cowboys-Pats game really got Terry "right". It had to have been a woman. Honorable mention: manly man Greg Ellis.

Terry.jpg

Cutest:
Roy Williams. Well, he's a biscuit away from the Gerber Baby, and that's just fine. There's just something about a angel faced, sunny personalitied lethal weapon. How amusing to see a cherub lowering the boom with such abandon. Honorable mention: the boy-next-doorish Matt Lehr.

20030701-11559-6054.JPEG

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Most Attractive: Michael Irvin (have you seen this guy in a pair of biker shorts?)

Handsomest: Michael Irvin (have you seen this guy in a suit?)

Sexiest: Michael Irvin (have you seen this guy smile?)

Cutest: Michael Irvin (have you seen this guy all sweaty with dirt on his face and his helmet in his hands?)

lol ... don't mind me, I'm biased.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
Most Attractive: Michael Irvin (have you seen this guy in a pair of biker shorts?)

Handsomest: Michael Irvin (have you seen this guy in a suit?)

Sexiest: Michael Irvin (have you seen this guy smile?)

Cutest: Michael Irvin (have you seen this guy all sweaty with dirt on his face and his helmet in his hands?)

lol ... don't mind me, I'm biased.

And one of the few who can look fine in those mustard colored suits!

irvin_400x533.jpg

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
That's a bad picture. That looks like his arm is in a sling. I like him better when his hands are swinging wildly while trying to make a point (lol).

My name is Sportsbabe, and I'm a Michael Irvin groupie. ;)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
That's a bad picture. That looks like his arm is in a sling. I like him better when his hands are swinging wildly while trying to make a point (lol).

My name is Sportsbabe, and I'm a Michael Irvin groupie. ;)
oh Sporstbabe, I must disagree.

That arm held unnaturally to the midriff is how the dandies of the Victorian Age walked when adorned in their finery.

That is just the stance you see in the Beau Brummel type portraits of the era.

Michael needs only the ivory carved cane and the silk cravat to truly look like a late 19th century aristocrat. LOL

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
LOL I see it all clearly now. Thanks for setting a groupie straight :)