For The Love Of God - Bring Tony Romo Back!

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
Solution to fix the problem: BRING BACK TONY ROMO!

Dumbest thing we ever did was not giving him his starting position back as soon as he was healthy.

UNLUCKIEST thing was Dak's miracle winning streak to start his rookie career. The job was and should be Romo's. He sat on the bench healthy and retired healthy. W-T-F were we thinking?! F---ing DUMB!

Now look at us. I like Dak, as a person, great attitude, likable guy,but terrible NFL passer. Jeez.
Sundays are just not fun anymore.

We were on the cusp of winning the Superbowl in 2016. With the team and setup we had, and Romo in there instead of Dak, we not only would have matched or beat the regular season record, we would have beaten GB in the playoffs, and we had an excellent chance of winning it all.

Now we are a 9-7 team at best.

Mediocrity sucks!

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score

Dumbest thing we ever did was not giving him his starting position back as soon as he was healthy.

UNLUCKIEST thing was Dak's miracle winning streak to start his rookie career. The job was and should be Romo's. He sat on the bench healthy and retired healthy. W-T-F were we thinking?! F---ing DUMB!

Now look at us. I like Dak, as a person, great attitude, likable guy,but terrible NFL passer. Jeez.

We were on the cusp of winning the Superbowl in 2016. With the team and setup we had, and Romo in there instead of Dak, we not only would have matched or beat the regular season record, we would have beaten GB in the playoffs, and we had an excellent chance of winning it all.

Mediocrity sucks!

The only way I support Jason Garrett staying here is if Tony Romo comes back.

aaev84

Reaction score
Dak is in his 3rd year. Will his skills evolve or is it a matter now of what you see is what you get? Will he get better at seeing the field and reading and reacting to windows of opportunity that the opposing defense affords him? What about Pre-snap reads/adjustments and post snap? The top QBs can make it look easy. Can he make defenses pay and respect the deep pass? Would anyone take Dak over Baker Mayfield or Sam Darnold? Is Dak closer to a Russel Wilson or a Tyrod Taylor?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

Mediocrity sucks!

I promised myself I would never respond to threads like this. Tony you want to play again don't you??? Pretty please won't you?? We're beggin, can't you? We know you want too.... don't you sniffle sniffle. Save us from mediocrity, you remember those times right. Save us Tony :lmao::lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I promised myself I would never respond to threads like this. Tony you want to play again don't you??? Pretty please won't you?? We're beggin, can't you? We know you want too.... don't you sniffle sniffle. Save us from mediocrity, you remember those times right. Save us Tony :lmao::lmao2:
:lmao::laugh:

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
I’m as big of a Romo fan as anyone but he’s been out of the league too long now. I wouldn’t want a guy to come back without having a full training camp especially not at the QB position. The guy has an awesome gig where he’s at.

Flamma

Reaction score
Tony and the new NFL rules of not being able to hit the quarterback.
We could make a run at this thing:)

The new rules aren't helping QBs until players adjust. Throwing a flag isn't helping the quarterback after the fact. Besides, this new rule is likely to be edited.

renny

Reaction score

Mediocrity sucks!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Tony showed that he couldn't stay healthy, unless he made it through the entire season and the playoffs, then you'd be back with Dak as your quarterback, which is what we have now.

For Tony's sake, and his wife's and kid's sake, he should stay retired....