For the people who ripped Newman on Sunday

royhitshard

Reaction score
Wow, I am starting to wonder if there are any good players on our D. Reading all these threads makes it sound like everybody sucks. Roy, Tnew, Hamlin, etc. they all must suck. Heck, I am suprised we haven't seen a thread that Henry sucked in that game...I guess that one is coming.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
royhitshard;1715805 said:
Wow, I am starting to wonder if there are any good players on our D. Reading all these threads makes it sound like everybody sucks. Roy, Tnew, Hamlin, etc. they all must suck. Heck, I am suprised we haven't seen a thread that Henry sucked in that game...I guess that one is coming.

Well, he was practically AWOL in that game...

royhitshard

Reaction score
Mavs Man;1715869 said:
Well, he was practically AWOL in that game...

Ya, but he still could have defended those passes from the bench. I will start a Henry sucks thread. :D

CalCBFan

Reaction score
I was not happy w/ Newman's play against the Pats. I based my opinion on what I thought I saw and the opinions of the NFL Tonight analysts (e.g. Mike Ditka). If that makes me dumb as a turnip, I guess I'm a turnip. But it doesn't change the fact that we strugle agains good teams, and the Giants and 'Skins are starting to look like pretty good teams...