For Those Disappointed About FA Just Wait Until The Draft

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This team haven't been in early FA acquisition for quite awhile, but at least we had the draft to look forward to. We have drafted very well, even if people didn't always agree with all the picks, but it also brought some much needed excitement and hope to our off season. This draft will not have quite the same anticipation without a 1st round pick, but we all knew this.

Listening to sports radio, they pointed something out about the draft that made it more depressing. Before we make our first pick of the draft in the 2nd round, the Eagles and Giants will have already made made 3 Picks each and the Skins would have made 2. :(

NFC East teams will have already snatched 8 players before we even make our first draft pick! It's going to be a very long, angry draft. :angry:

Jeffkills

Reaction score
I’m not even watching the first round. I ave better things to do than watch commercials..

Wake me around pick 53...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This team haven't been in early FA acquisition for quite awhile, but at least we had the draft to look forward to. We have drafted very well, even if people didn't always agree with all the picks, but it also brought some much needed excitement and hope to our off season. This draft will not have quite the same anticipation without a 1st round pick, but we all knew this.

Listening to sports radio, they pointed something out about the draft that made it more depressing. Before we make our first pick of the draft in the 2nd round, the Eagles and Giants will have already made made 3 Picks each and the Skins would have made 2. :(

NFC East teams will have already snatched 8 players before we even make our first draft pick! It's going to be a very long, angry draft. :angry:

Folks will be a little less frustrated if our #1 pick (Cooper) and DLaw have been extended, but that's just an "if" at this point.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Folks will be a little less frustrated if our #1 pick (Cooper) and DLaw have been extended, but that's just an "if" at this point.

That might ease some of the frustration, but extending either or both doesn't add something new to the team, we're not potentially getting better than we already were. Of course, there's still plenty of time to sign players, but if you notice people are pretty impatient. Watching the Eagles make 3 picks before we make one are gonna get a lot of people on edge, especially if they take a player they wanted.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Have you seen the Giants and Commanders roster?

Talk about depressing.

conner01

Reaction score
I didn’t like trading our one but honestly we got first rnd talent
The only difference is cost
With the way our WR’s performed before cooper came there is a very good chance that one would have been used on a WR anyway
My fear is drafting for need, not the loss of the one
If we drat Dline because we need Dline I fear we miss much better players at other position
We’ve drafted well when we’ve drafted best player

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That might ease some of the frustration, but extending either or both doesn't add something new to the team, we're not potentially getting better than we already were. Of course, there's still plenty of time to sign players, but if you notice people are pretty impatient. Watching the Eagles make 3 picks before we make one are gonna get a lot of people on edge, especially if they take a player they wanted.

I don't disagree, but I think we know what's likely to happen (and not happen) at this point re: free agency.

Verdict

Reaction score
I wouldn't tune out the first round. Depending on who is on the board (opportunity) Jerry may flip Tank for a first or more.

Brax

Reaction score

Brilliant FO in Dallas, not to worry the DC players are so superior they do not need a lot of draft picks just like they do not need any FA's, the DC are a Superbowl contender.