for those going to fedex...

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
what kind of reception can we expect to get at the game? friendly or nasty like philly?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
pittdawg said:
what kind of reception can we expect to get at the game? friendly or nasty like philly?

There is a thread about some guys meeting up to tail gate there this weekend...it is in the tailgate zone of the forum.

So maybe you might want to meet a few cowboys fans and maybe get some free food. :D

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Danny White goes every year... he tailgates and many Cowboy fans meet up there...

Check this thread:
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43542

Word is that the Commander fans are nothing like the iggle jerks although they are just as ugly... ;)

My understanding is not only are they very ugly they smell extremely bad too something to do with the Potomac:D

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Pittdawg,

It really varies but a good rule of thumb at FedEx is to adhere to the following equation:

(number of tattoos Commander fan has/number of teeth) X number of beers he or she has = degree of obnoxiousness

Most of us normal folk with a few tattoos are ok (like Rob) but once the ratio starts to increase based on the number of teeth missing is when you need to worry.

Nothing like Philly, should be an enjoyable day

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
thanks for the info and will try to say hello. i'm driving down from nj and don't know exactly when i'll arrive.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hey Mr. P. Rob looked real good last week.., and I love his quotes in the paper this week about the whole line keeping it up. :)

I've never been to a Dallas-Skins game at Fed Ex but I did live in DC for a few years, and my impression was Skins fans are as committed a fanbase as you can find..the level of dedication surprised me..it really brought a home town flavor to the nation's capital. Don't tell Extremeskins, but I found them pretty classy fans.

What I'm hoping is Brunell tosses another three picks early, and the fans turn on their own team. Fast. :)

Good luck to your boy and the whole team on Sunday.

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
Richmond Cowboy said:
Pittdawg,

It really varies but a good rule of thumb at FedEx is to adhere to the following equation:

(number of tattoos Commander fan has/number of teeth) X number of beers he or she has = degree of obnoxiousness

Most of us normal folk with a few tattoos are ok (like Rob) but once the ratio starts to increase based on the number of teeth missing is when you need to worry.

Nothing like Philly, should be an enjoyable day

sounds similar to an equation i was told to use when going to morgantown for a pitt/ west virginia game.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
pittdawg said:
sounds similar to an equation i was told to use when going to morgantown for a pitt/ west virginia game.
Yeah, it does ring true of UWV fans. :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
pittdawg said:

Watch your mouth mister...and remember...it was Pitt who got their teeth kicked in and now missing after this past game. :D

aikemirv

Reaction score
Went to Fedex once, in Quincy's second year - we beat them. It was a great experience because I had "louge" seats (I think that is what they are called in the end zone, pretty much suites except it was open but heated)) private bathrooms and catering. Best experience ever watching a football game in person.

The fans in there were fine and except for 1 fan who wanted to rip my head off after the game, but otherwise they were all pretty nice.

Have fun.

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Watch your mouth mister...and remember...it was Pitt who got their teeth kicked in and now missing after this past game. :D

you're not kidding, what a spanking. i guess rob got out of there just in time.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
Yeah, it does ring true of UWV fans. :laugh2:

You watch your mouth too...besides what is this UWV you speak of? WVU not UWV...sounds like an abbreviation for United Welfare Virgins or something...and for the record I am not on welfare, I am not a virgin...and I don't think I am united. :p: ;)

ljs44

Reaction score
pittdawg said:
thanks for the info and will try to say hello. i'm driving down from nj and don't know exactly when i'll arrive.

Hope to see you there. DannyWhite does it up right! Directv for the early games and plenty of food. I was there last year, and provided I can continue to get tickets for this game each year, I will be tailgating there every year.

Was the best tailgating party i've been too. Good food, good fans, and then a Cowboys Win!!!!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Teeth more like Tooth :laugh2:

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Pittdawg,

I've been to a couple skins games, as I live in this area. For the most part, you'll get jeered for wearing the jersey, but it is not violent generally. Since you are classy, I'd not worry too much, and wear your jersey proudly. :) There are more Boys fans in this area than you know!!! Represent because I don't think I can find decently priced tickets in time to cheer with you guys!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Teeth more like Tooth :laugh2:

Well if you want to say that people from Pitt have only one tooth...I will not argue. :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You watch your mouth too...besides what is this UWV you speak of? WVU not UWV...sounds like an abbreviation for United Welfare Virgins or something...and for the record I am not on welfare, I am not a virgin...and I don't think I am united. :p: ;)
I don't know my letters..see what an education at WVU deprived me of?

I love seeing you get your chops busted, HAHHAHHAHHAHAH! :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
I don't know my letters..see what an education at WVU deprived me of?

I love seeing you get your chops busted, HAHHAHHAHHAHAH! :laugh2:

Are you calling me Pork Chop?

7641.jpg

Well that will do donkey...That will do.

:D