For those hoping Sean Payton will be the Cowboys head coach next year

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
4 More years of garrett everybody should've know this a long long time ago.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Good I am so happy for the both of them. I definitely am glad to hear this about Payton, did not want him hear, there was no chance anyway.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Brees sure doesn't sound like he has any inkling that he's near the end. I guess all of these guys think they can play to 40 and beyond. He has played well though. I wonder if an extension gets done to help with that monstrous cap hit.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Drew Brees says he's not going anywhere, and neither is Saints head coach Sean Payton.

Brees appeared on NFL Network's NFL HQ on Tuesday morning and was asked if he sees any scenario in which he and head coach Sean Payton are not back in New Orleans next season.

"No, I don't," he said. "I think we -- a plan was put in place throughout last offseason as to how we were going to build a foundation by which to make a run at it in the future. That includes some new faces, that includes some young players that, I think, will all have a chance to come together and kind of build a team that can make a run at it in the future.

"Unfortunately, we had high expectations going into this year and we fell a bit short. But I'm confident with the character, the leadership, the talent we have."

More: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-brees-sean-payton-and-i-arent-going-anywhere

They definitely have to fix that defense or they are not gonna do squat next year.