For those in the Dallas Area - a question?

fan62

Reaction score
With the economy the way it is, the additional number of seats in the new stadium, and the ticket prices go thru the new roof, how many of the 8 home games will be blacked out in the Dallas area? Give me your estimate.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
there is a zero percent chance any games will be blacked out.

Not going to happen.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theebs;2434801 said:

Not going to happen.
Also, I thought the tix turned out to be reasonably priced after all, right theebs? More expensive, but not as outrageous.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2434805 said:
Also, I thought the tix turned out to be reasonably priced after all, right theebs? More expensive, but not as outrageous.

yeah they are still pricey, but in line with the rest of the league. The club seats are outrageous, but you dont have to sit there!

Dallas is one of the most corporate cities in america, there is no way a game in Dallas ever gets blacked out again.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2434805 said:

Correct, I think, everybody got the opinion on ticket prices due to the Club Seat pricing, which is going to be lot higher than normal seats anyway.

The other seats are not that much higher than old Stadium. I believe some of nosebleeds seats are for around $50 or so so per game. Which is not much higher than previous pricing.

And now as far as Economy, the forecasts are that, it won't hit Dallas or Texas as hard are most of the country. In fact I believe Texas added 25K jobs last month.

And like Theebs said, most likely there wont be any blackouts, unless next year team really sucks or tanks completely. Even then first few games will be packed due to new stadium curiousity.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2434805 said:

Yeah, I got four season tix... upper deck, 50 yard line, for $99 a seat. Not bad at all IMO.

Now I just have to get to Dallas to catch some games! :D

Fmart322

Reaction score
theebs;2434801 said:

Not going to happen.

Hey Theebs, what's going on dude?

I don't think any of the 1st season games will be blacked out either.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Fmart322;2435142 said:
Hey Theebs, what's going on dude?

I don't think any of the 1st season games will be blacked out either.

Whats up fmart. Hows it going.

I dont think you will ever see a non sellout in Dallas ever again.

If the stadium isnt filled with season ticket holders, the scalpers will buy the remaining tickets and if they dont the large corporations that have affiliations with the cowboys and are local will buy them and distribute them.

You will never see a blackout in Dallas ever again. Dallas is a great city for business and there is alot of money here, so even if the fans arent there and the stadium isnt full, the tickets will be sold and the game aired locally.

and this stadium is incredible looking in person. It is going to draw people from all over the country for the next 5 to 10 years who want to come see it.

Fmart322

Reaction score
theebs;2435159 said:
Whats up fmart. Hows it going.

I dont think you will ever see a non sellout in Dallas ever again.

If the stadium isnt filled with season ticket holders, the scalpers will buy the remaining tickets and if they dont the large corporations that have affiliations with the cowboys and are local will buy them and distribute them.

You will never see a blackout in Dallas ever again. Dallas is a great city for business and there is alot of money here, so even if the fans arent there and the stadium isnt full, the tickets will be sold and the game aired locally.

and this stadium is incredible looking in person. It is going to draw people from all over the country for the next 5 to 10 years who want to come see it.

I agree. A great football tradition in a large market in the best stadium ever build should be a win/win situation for the Cowboys, their fans and the companies.

I'm doing well by the way. If I don't talk to you, have a good holiday season bro.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Fmart322;2435178 said:
I agree. A great football tradition in a large market in the best stadium ever build should be a win/win situation for the Cowboys, their fans and the companies.

I'm doing well by the way. If I don't talk to you, have a good holiday season bro.

right back at ya man. I hope santa treats you well.