For those not able to watch the Cowboys play on Saturday

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
I will probably just wait till Sunday and watch it. I just hope they don't scroll the scores on the bottom of the screen like ESPN does. That really never made any sense to me as to why they would do that????

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
kojak_DD said:
I will probably just wait till Sunday and watch it. I just hope they don't scroll the scores on the bottom of the screen like ESPN does. That really never made any sense to me as to why they would do that????

Knowing the score of a preseason game isnt exactly killing the excitement. I too, will have to wait until Sunday to watch, but after the first 2 quarters, I dont really care what happens.

felix360

Reaction score
Draegerman said:
I received the dreaded email from DirecTv today that informed me that Telemundo isn't offered in my area. So my options were limited with how I could spend my Saturday night - there were two:

Draegerman

u sure about that??? what channel is 405 on ur direct tv

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
felix360 said:
u sure about that??? what channel is 405 on ur direct tv
Channel 405 isn't on my DirecTv receiver, the number is removed from my package. Hence, the reason for my email exchange today with them.

So yea, I'm pretty sure...

felix360

Reaction score
that sucks and wierd also, i wonder why they wouldnt offer give u guys that channel

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I travel for work - this will be the first year I will be away from Dallas during the football season.

I am in a constant state of depression:

BECAUSE - not only do have to search to find the game, BUT - I work everyday of the week and seldom take off. So finding time to watch football, especially in preseason, is difficult.

:banghead::bang2::bang2::banghead:

superpunk

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
The NFL needs to introduce NFL.tv the way that MLB does. They could make so much money from out of market fans desperate to watch their team of choice.

Actually, they just need to make preseason games part of the sunday ticket.

Boggles the mind why it's not.